May 19th Cruise

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
May 19th event Cruise & Lunch

Meet 9:45 at Sams Club 13600 E Freeway or I-10 & uvalde, for those coming from North East can meet in Dayton at 10:45 on 90 & Winfree in the Brooks Brother parking lot. We will cruise thru Liberty, Anahuac, High Island to lunch at Stingaree's at 1295 N Stingaree rd Crystal Beach. After lunch we can check the Ferry wait and head to Galveston for dessert. Hope you all can make it.

Troy ( Cell # 713-818-1771 )

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun Troy, unfortunately we will be out of town that weekend. Ya'll have fun and be safe!

redbuffalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a new member so count me in. This will be my first cruise. I will be taking my son.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Troy, Belinda and I plan to attend .... what time are the South siders meeting at the Exxon @ Eldorado?

Red, it'll be nice to meet you and your boy .... welcome aboard :2tu: Eric and Cassandra, your antics will be missed ..... hope to see you guys soon ;)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'll just be getting back into town sometime that day, so we will also have to miss out:(

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We haven't decided yet Troy, I'll let ya know when it gets a little closer.

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Paul you will be missed as one of our dependable southside cruisers, not much of a responce from others hope the turn out is good.

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a great time on the cruise just glad thier was no funny business like speeding or pass others because they were out for a Sunday drive "O" wait it was Saturday. Nice to see everyone.
You must be registered for see images attach

redbuffalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Thanks Troy for putting it all together. It was nice meeting everyone. My son and I had a blast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper