Can I swap a 99 GTS interior with an 01 interior

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and expect everything to move over seamlessly? In other words, will the brushed aluminum door handles, tweeters, and speakers from the 01 fit on the 99 door panels? Similarly, will the knee bolsters, seat belt loops (on the seats) and center console from the 99 fit the 01? And finally, can I swap the steering wheel from the 99 with the 01?

I know that 99 was the year that several changes were made to the interior. I think they remained the same through 2002.

I have found a great looking interior that would look great in my 2001 Sapphire ACR and want to double check the fitment b-4 I pull the trigger.

OP
OP
V

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything should fit without any issues. Are you going from Black to Conjac?

Actually, I'm looking at a Venzano interior that was done in black and silver with silver stitching. Black and silver door panels, silver knee bolsters, black seats with silver inserts and silver stitching, silver console with black shifter & parking brake boots. Ninjaviper has the setup listed in the classifieds.

The good thing is I can keep my black interior (except the stuff I have to move over). I'll probably keep both.

I think it looks pretty trick. The silver is the same silver as the silver stripes on an 01 Sapphire ACR. My car does not have stripes (1 of 28 non-striped ACRs) which I think will look good. Having stripes AND this interior would be a bit much IMO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper