Magazines

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a bit of a memoribility nut and am wanting to find all the magazines that have the New GEN V on the cover. Please list them out here.

Ones I know of

Autoweek
Automobile
Car and Driver
Motor Trend
Road and Track
Top Gear BBC

thanks

Bruce

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out today that it is not released in the states for another 2 weeks. Top Gear magazine that is.

Bruce

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have several of the mags from 10 years ago when the Gen 3 was introduced. Glad I kept them since I'm now a Gen 3 owner. I've already bought C&D, MT, and R&T. Will have to look for the others.

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper_April_2012_Cover.jpg

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Dave, and when was the last time you visited the local news stand and got excited seeing a picture of a Viper on the front cover!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dec 2012 issue of Motor Trend in stores now with a Launch Edition on the cover.

Bruce

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one at home but can't remember which issue of motortrend :D
I also remember the "one-off" "presidential review" of the top gear magazine it was the best for me. can't wait till the show has the car :)

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my copy of Car & Driver Dec '12
Yellow SRT Viper on the cover, with a 'First drive impression' article on page 36 to 40
Estimated test numbers only, nothig really new, but nice and well written article

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes,nice Mag.Covers ,but why is SRT Not allowing the cars to be tested like cars.I ,as a future owner/customer of a Gen 5 want to know.At least some real quarter mile testing and stopping etc.I am now starting to think their could be some real issues /not run as good as they would like.That may be why we have no real numbers...

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes,nice Mag.Covers ,but why is SRT Not allowing the cars to be tested like cars.I ,as a future owner/customer of a Gen 5 want to know.At least some real quarter mile testing and stopping etc.I am now starting to think their could be some real issues /not run as good as they would like.That may be why we have no real numbers...
Because they want the test cars to be production models so they can demonstrate build quality and extract every last bit of performance they can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper