clutch pedal play 2010é head light beam in on coming lane lo or hi

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my clutch pedal flops back and forth , it rattles and has like 1 to 1.5 inches play, i can reach down and shake it with my hand it really is annoying, i took it to the dealer and they said nothing was wrong. is there anyway to tighten this up or get it to stop rattling and change it, i have never had a car that has had that before, everyone i show say that its a problem that needs to be fixed.

also my head light on low or hi , the beam is 5-6 feet closer on the on coming lane, is this the way they are supposed to be or is it out of adjustment. i really bother's me.

tire pressure for ps 2 door says 29 psi, tire shop says that is to low, tire says 50 psi what is recommended or what do you recommend

Last edited:

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't comment on the rest (although the top portion of the travel on my clutch pedal is also a bit sloppy, but not quite as bad as you describe), but the tire pressure should be 29 psi. The rating on the side of the tire is the max inflation recommended, and would be used when trying to seat the tire on the wheel or when hauling a really heavy load (N/A on a Viper).