So when's my next chance to see this beasty?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't go to the reveal due to us being on vacation for my sons spring break, is there any event schedule or idea when I could catch a look.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett-Jackson Auction in Orange County at the end of next month. Stay in touch with the SoCal club.

Reaction score
There is an event very soon at the Chrysler museum and it will be there, not sure if just anyone is invited though and have no further details to share unfortunately.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First saw the new GEN III Concept car (the Red with Silver stripes and Comp Coupe look) at the Mopar Mile High NRHA Nationals here in Denver right afetr it first came out and was unvieled. It would be really cool if they brought the new GEN V out to Denver for this show considering it is Mopar's Main Event Sponsored NHRA show in the USA. Mile High Nationals are on July 20th to the 22nd. They always ask our local chapter for Vipers to place in the VIP space.

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of the Gen Vs will also be showed at the Pebble Beach Concours car show Aug. Can't wait to see it..

OP
OP
D

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oooooh, Carlisle would be cool, give me a great reason to make sure I go. I'm hoping for something in the mid-atlantic area, worst case VOI I guess, I think I'm going to go ahead and register & get a room to make myself commit to it.

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gilles says on After Hours, that the Viper R will race four (4) times this year and then a full schedule next year. I'm taking that to mean the last four (4) races of this year's ALM series. You'll get to see the R on the track and perhaps the road car at the Viper Corals at those events?

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dman, you're in luck. I was just about to post this, but the 2013 Viper will be at the Moparpalooza show in Chantilly, VA tomorrow. I've had to keep this under wraps for the past 24 hours and it's been killing me, but Ralph announced it this morning on the radio. I sent out an email 5 minutes ago about it, so it looks like your chance to see "this beasty" is tomorrow. ;)

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome...so glad I made plans to get to the show. Between NY, this and VOI...it'll be old news to me when it comes out! lol

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave