Air / Fuel gauge

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autometer is straight forward. Install sensor in exhaust, run harness and add power and ground and mount the gauge. I put mine on the steering wheel.

You must be registered for see images attach

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to use it for tuning versus trying to watch it while you are accelerating then you need to be able to datalog with RPM,

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use a Dynojet Wideband 2 in my Challenger, with their configurable LCD display/logger. I love being able to read digital A/F gauge heads-up at WOT, mid-pass...

Rich

Attachments

• DSCN3044.jpg
    DSCN3044.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 7

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you connect to the downstream 02 sensor? or did you tap in?
The supplied Bosch wideband O2 sensor feeds a small central module, from which both the AFR gauge and the LCD display/logger draw their data. A weld-on **** for adding the wideband sensor is included in the package.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AEM recently came out with their "Fail safe" wide band that allows logging of multiple items such as boost,AFR,RPM all at once. It also lets you set up a trigger so if a parameter goes out of limit your able to retard timing, cut boost, etc.. I currently run the regular AEM wide band in three of my vehicles and havent had any issue with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc