Adding a new toy to the stable, thanx to Bernie...

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been a rough month, my wife was diagnosed with ****** cancer 2 weeks ago and is undergoing a Bilateral Mastectomy in 2 weeks.... Please keep her in your prayers... but to brighten up things a little bit we have splurged. We bought our 16 y/o a 2012 Charger (6 cylinder) and we bought my wife a 2012 CTS.... Those were both shopped for and purchased in 1 day.... Now I was feeling a little left out, I have been working with Bernie on the 2001 Bumble Bee for the last 2 months and we ran into multiple stumbling blocks, the most recent was the cancer diagnosis which postponed the purchase. Bernie has been a pleasure to work with and very helpful, and I must say very understanding about the cancer. He made it very easy when I informed him about my wife and had to hold off on the purchase. Well I had the privilege of talking with him again tonight and the deal is about done and if all goes as planned I will be driving that 2001 Viper RSI Unlimited this weekend. And the best part is my wife actually wants me to have the car, unlike the Gen IV in the garage. Thanx Bernie, and thanx in advance for the prayers.... keith

You must be registered for see images

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always liked the bumblebee paint combo! I'll keep your family in my thoughts. Lucky dog, TWO Vipers in the garage...... I'm jealous! My best friend went to the Houston cancer treatment center with a 30% chance of survival, esophageal cancer. Lee was gone 18 months but made it through all the chemo and returned to us cancer free, it can be done! Keep us informed of your wife's progress. Take care. Jeff

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First, thoughts and prayers to your wife on her recovery. Second, I love that car, would look great parked next to my Superbee. Third, I bought my Viper from Bernie, and he is a great guy to work with.

Congrats!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, I hope all gets well with the Mrs. We will send some prayers from canada.

And on the other hand, LOVE the car! Right down to the wheels! :D They 19/20 or 20/20?

You must be registered for see images attach

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MANY prayers for your wife!! My daughter has been undergoing chemo and radiation therapy for the last 5 months for cervical cancer. It's scary, to say the least. Congrats on the purchases. Art

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your wife's cancer. I'll add you all to my prayer list too.

The new rides sound nice! I hope the CTS is a pleasant distraction for your wife.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your Wife's cancer. Prayers sent.

You Guys definitely got in the car buying mode. Congrats on the new rides.

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife as you work through this challenging time. As for the car, I saw a video of it when it was for sale before and I must say it is the baddest sounding Viper I have ever heard. Mine has a 510 stroker as well but being a TT doesnt carry as high compression piston as you have. I also love the color combo. ENJOY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper