Cars and Coffee June 2nd

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there. If Andy will still have us over, that is where I am going afterwards. Hopefully we will take the long way thru the forest! :D

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will likely make it by this weekend, but I don't think I will be able to make it to Andy's since I will have family in town.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Absolutely, we'd love to still have people over. It will probably be tough for people to bring stuff since it will be hot and we'll be out driving and having fun so it might be easy for us to grab lunch on the lake somewhere and then we can head to our house afterwards. We can watch the ACR/ACRX Ring laps in our media room, and we'll get some snacks and drinks. My folks place is on the water only a block or two away so we could always swing by there and jump in the pool if people like also.

We'll keep it laid back and open house like so people can come and go if they choose. I might be able to get out some camera gear and snap a few pics for you guys also.

Post in this thread if you're planning on swinging by after lunch so we can get a quick head count.

Andy

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we take the long way to Conroe (thru the forest, etc.) and have lunch on the water in Conroe like you said (you should pick the place since you know the area better). I'm buying your lunch as a graduation present and as thanks for having us over!! I will swing by your casa to hang out after lunch, but probably not swim at your folks place.

p.s. - I declare now that I will not be leading this train to the lake, I don't want to be accused of going too fast..... :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about we take the long way to Conroe (thru the forest, etc.) and have lunch on the water in Conroe like you said (you should pick the place since you know the area better). I'm buying your lunch as a graduation present and as thanks for having us over!! I will swing by your casa to hang out after lunch, but probably not swim at your folks place.

p.s. - I declare now that I will not be leading this train to the lake, I don't want to be accused of going too fast..... :D

I appreciate that Eric. We can absolutely head out through the forest, and I have time this week to take a look at a decent route. Papas is the most Viper friendly in terms of parking so it might be best to just head there. Wolfies and some of the other places get pretty choked with traffic very quickly on the weekends.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Andy, you know that all of you all Viper boys/gals are family. I would love to join you folks for fun drive, food, and Viper fun, but I am gonna have to pass :(

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
C'mon Andy, you know that all of you all Viper boys/gals are family. I would love to join you folks for fun drive, food, and Viper fun, but I am gonna have to pass :(

:D you know I'm kidding buddy, I'm still impressed you made those early morning passes the day of your wife's graduation:D. Have fun with your family, and we'll see you at the show.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
:D you know I'm kidding buddy, I'm still impressed you made those early morning passes the day of your wife's graduation:D. Have fun with your family, and we'll see you at the show.

Huh?. I seem to remember some guy attending a Viper meet in Sealy on the same day as his wedding anniversary.:omg:...Big brass ones my friend:rolaugh::D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate that Eric. We can absolutely head out through the forest, and I have time this week to take a look at a decent route. Papas is the most Viper friendly in terms of parking so it might be best to just head there. Wolfies and some of the other places get pretty choked with traffic very quickly on the weekends.

Papa's works for me bud, it has a nice parking lot also. Let's try to get to Papa's right after 11 am when they open to get some good spots and miss the crowd that will follow. We'll be ready to leave C&C by 9:30 or so anyway. Thanks for having us over and scouting the route!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Papa's works for me bud, it has a nice parking lot also. Let's try to get to Papa's right after 11 am when they open to get some good spots and miss the crowd that will follow. We'll be ready to leave C&C by 9:30 or so anyway. Thanks for having us over and scouting the route!

Sounds like a plan. Who's in:)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have to work or we'd be in. Could have brought Brenda's car just for Andy.:lmao: Y'all have fun:)

redbuffalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there with my son. I'm a new Viper owner and club member. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Is there a specific spot that we generally try to get?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be there with my son. I'm a new Viper owner and club member. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Is there a specific spot that we generally try to get?

When driving into the main entrance off of Louetta road we are in the first row on the left usually. I get there by 6:40 or so and it fills up incredibly fast and there's not much patience for saving spots unfortunately. Shoot me a pm with your cell and I'll give you a call on Saturday morning.

Congrats on the purchase!

Andy

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it. I need to take her in for a fluid change in Tomball and haven't had a chance to yet so I dunno if I wanna drive her before that

BUT it would be good to see you guys and see what cars make it out this month

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
See if you can hold off the Hummer group this time.:)

Seriously, "But Sir, the Hummer club is on its way and we need these spots.". Gimme a break the 90's called and they want your Hummers back.

See you guys in the morning.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just threaten them with carbon fiber, they will be confused. :)

That's funny, I'll try that next time.

Hope you guys have fun. I'm a broken record......I'm working this morning.

I even stopped by vision source in the mall the other day to see if you were working, but your secretary said you were at your other location.

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couple pictures of cruise after Cars & Coffee to see Shuttle and lunch in Galveston
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Troy. I really enjoyed the cruise and lunch. Hopefully the plans for next month will materialize!

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul, I think Wayne is putting together a cruise after Cars & Coffee next month so if the weather holds out it should be fun.