just bought my first Viper... 04 SRT10

04 SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought it last week. Amazing car. Drove it to San Diego and had nothing but smiles and a slight chub the entire way there. It has 27,000 miles on it. Not a bad car for a 25 year old.

You must be registered for see images

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No matter what age you are, this car needs to be respected as this car challenges even the most skilled drivers. I was 24 when I got my 05 and drove a lot of other cars but nothing like this animal. Good choice on the vert though Its fun living other people's dream. Drive safe;)

Rich Link

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! A beautiful car, I had one just like it before selling it at the beginning of the year. Now I would like to invite you to join the rest of us here in AZ that are as enamored with the car - just join the National VCA on this site, and you become a member of the AZ Viper Club. We are a very active club, with activities every month - check out the AZ site, www.azvipers.com. Hope to see you among us soon!

Rich

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS !!! As you already know...there is nothing like driving your own Viper!! Today is the 16th anniversary of Wife and I buying our first Viper...and we are STILL smiling !!!

JOIN THE VCA...since it is the best group of automotive folks that you will ever encounter !!!!!! :)

brNOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! Funny coincidence, I'll be looking for almost exactly the same car in San Diego this autumn.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I would have gotten a Viper at age 25, I would not still be alive today. -even now, in my ripe old age of 44, I cannot have a motorcycle. :omg:

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family! I just got my first Viper 2 months ago, it's a vert and I smile every time I drive it.

OP
OP

04 SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are some more pictures of her. horrible fuel mileage, but luckily i enjoy putting fuel in it.

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation! Have a Black 08 vert myself. LOVE IT!
You must be registered for see images attach