"Sergio Marchionne Spied Driving SRT Viper on Memorial Day"

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the link

Surprising as it was to see Chrysler’s new flagship on a public road, the funniest part had to be that the back window was cluttered with what looked like white plastic grocery bags.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the red. I'd also love seeing one with the SRT hood and the rattler wheels. :(

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That would be Adrenaline Red , gentlemen. Unless things change the name specific Viper Red is done and the replacement will be Adrenaline Red , which as we can all see is quite similar.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, thnx. Track wheel is the only one so far that's acceptable. They do need some wheel design help, otherwise, yippee, good to see a "real" color on that car and on the street, looks great!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember, guys, there are 7 mules running around that need to reach a million miles (combined). Im sure this is probably one of them.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I prefer the darker, deeper red of the show car. And I like the show car rims very much, too. One of the best factory rims from Dodge/SRT, ever. Personally, I find a lot of aftermarket rims really ugly, and I'm always surprised to see how many Viper owners go for some of them. Not my buisiness, never cared, never felt I needed to tear down their personal taste, nor sling mud at SRT, etc, etc. Personally, I'm not fond of medium red, too easily fades, looks dull after a few years of hot SoCal sunshine. White and yellow are out of the question for me. But so what! Everybody does whatever the h*ll they like. To each his own. Who gives a duck what other people like, right? So many people weigh in negatively, so I'm just weighing in on the positive side. I like what they've done.

Just a plug for the "other side". I don't think I'm alone in this, either, because SRT not only designed the new Viper, but they also designed the rims, and chose to debut it in a dark red. I say, "Cool"!

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sergio Marchionne impact: approves car, encourages the board approve, helps build bridges with suppliers (seats, oil, tires and maybe more?) and actually drives the car! :2tu: