Heffner Stage 3 Twin Turbo Pics

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to upload some pictures of the car.

large_521.jpg

large_253.jpg

DSC_00151.JPG

large_245.jpg

DSC_00331.JPG

DSC_00071.JPG

DSC_00141.JPG

DSC_00311.JPG

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, looks nice but seriously let's see a shot of the underside with the turbo's! Everyone seen a beautiful FE before, how about some money shots!

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not been able to get it on a rack yet. As far as a money shot, how bout a copy of my cancelled check?
LOL.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well you are going to need to clean those air filters on a regular basis, so some ramps or a lift is going to be your next purchase. :p
Oh the fun of it all.

Cancelled check? sure ;) j/k

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, you are spot on. I really need to figure out how to get underneath this thing

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car, good luck with it. You can't go wrong with a Heffner build... Speaking from experience:)

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much noise does the iab valve make? Mine was soooo anoying. Ended up routing it to the charge pipe and eliminating that filter. When your iab valves fails soon, you might consider that modification. it should see equal boost pressure across it for endurance. Fyi
How much boost you got? Great ride man!

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
02 F.E TT--
If you ever have to come this way again, I live about 5 miles from the Heffner shop here in Sarasota. Stop by for a beer--Dave

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank all of you for your posts. I hate to admit it but I dont have a clue what a iab valve is so I dont know if its making noise or not. Please explain.
I also dont know how much boost its running because it doesnt have a boost guage. I have spoken with Chris today at Heffners Performance and while he was helpful in general, he said I needed to speak with Jason on specifics. Jason was there but didnt return my call.
As you can tell Im not nearly as knowledgeable as you guys about these things but I do love driving and showing off this beast. Still learning.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta have a boost gauge!!! Isn't that part of the fun?
The valve and filter drlee50 is talking about, is that little filter in pic #2 on the passanger side of the boost pipe by the alternator. I think he may have spelled it wrong but it's the Idle Air Control valve.... IAC. Typically they make some hissing noise if you have on the little filter, but it gets quiet when you take the filter off and run a hose from that IAC valve into the boosted side of the intake (called the "charge pipe" because it is charged or pressurized). Of your charge pipe would need a port on it to attach a hose and run it to the IAC.

Here I edited a picture of mine to show how mine is hooked up:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QUOT

E=jojogts;3081237]This car was at Heath's toys in florida correct?[/QUOTE]
Thats right. I have since discovered that B.J. Motors had it earlier.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4