klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:mad::(:crazy2::omg::nono:
You must be registered for see images

Why do people do this!!!!!!!!!!! I hate people!!!!!!!!!! What ever possessed this guy to think this would ever be a good idea???? As if a clean, silver, GTS isn't unique enough, he had to go and mutilate it!!!!!! He actually paid money to do this!!!!!!!! That's supposed to be a "Custom Snake Skin" paint job, and Oh, it changes color in the light. It looks like a HOT MESS!!!!! I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!!! I hope he gets run over by his own car!!!!! He'll never get within $10k of his asking price, it's almost as bad as Dolphin Viper.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...=100&maxPrice=40000&listingId=321869396&Log=0

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. As they say to each his own; but, you're right. That is going to hurt his resale unless he finds someone with similar tastes.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol It looks like the snake on his hood is Sneaky Pete without a lower jaw. Really weird.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, an putting stripes on it was tooooooo conservative? He took a perfectly good (I suppose) silver GTS and INHO ruined it! At this point, I would think the only was to get it back to normal would be a paint job, as wet sending wouldn't do it.

Why didn't he just make it two-tone, like the cars of the '50's!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dam, take a deep breath,pour yourself a good drink, it will be ok, drink a few and maybe it will start to grow on ya....lol

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fear no....it might be vinyl which can come off with a heat gun. Might be a steal for someone with a heat gun!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because silver has little or no visual impact so he "improved" it.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has been around painted like that for a very long time. It's a good bet the owner bought the car like that. Maybe he got a huge discount.............:D:D:D

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's really funny in the advertisement is when the seller states: "Fully loaded with all the goodies." Huh, a Gen 2 Viper? What goodies?

Kinda like saying: "It comes standard with steering wheel, foot pedals, stick shift, seats, radio, 4 tires, brakes, doors, bumpers, and more!!!"

redbuffalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor guy probably bought it last week and got laughed out of his neighborhood so he's selling it. I'll take it off his hands for 15K. I'll drive it around with a helmet on until it gets a new paint job.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.....and you wonder why Viper owners have a reputation for being cheesey!

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:mad::(:crazy2::omg::nono:
Why do people do this!!!!!!!!!!! I hate people!!!!!!!!!! What ever possessed this guy to think this would ever be a good idea???? As if a clean, silver, GTS isn't unique enough, he had to go and mutilate it!!!!!! He actually paid money to do this!!!!!!!! That's supposed to be a "Custom Snake Skin" paint job, and Oh, it changes color in the light. It looks like a HOT MESS!!!!! I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!!! I hope he gets run over by his own car!!!!! He'll never get within $10k of his asking price, it's almost as bad as Dolphin Viper.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...=100&maxPrice=40000&listingId=321869396&Log=0

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

I hope all of his organs prolapse while he is driving it and his inside-out intestines get wedged under the brake pedal as he goes head on into a wall of spikes! That would end suffering for all and add satisfaction for many...but especially, it would provide a poetic justice for the car. No, I don’t really hope all of that happens…I just felt like being creative. On a more serious note…this paint job was a terrible idea and deserves a stern reprimand.

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the sides are not terrible I suppose. not my cup of tea for sure.. but yeah that hood. .. man o man.
the price isnt too far fetched I suppose.. it'll sell for 33k and someone will have to pay 2k to repaint.

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Senors, he should be able to get 5,000,000 pesos for it here in Meheeco. May even start a bidding war. Duz zeess ride have hydrallics so eet can bounce up and down? To each his own.

Adios amigos,
Pancho and Cisco