First Class Service

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't say enough about how exceptional my experience was in working with Todd at A&C. I've worked with a number of shops, builders, and vendors over the years and by far Todd was the most responsive and professional individual I've worked with. His work absolutely nailed the combination of parts I had in my build, leveraging considerable power from a safe and reliable tune. The icing on the cake... halfway across the country and he was the first to reach out after delivery to make sure everything met my expectations.

Thanks again Todd, it was a pleasure working with you.
Doug

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/654067-Greg-Good-heads-amp-cam-build-gained-189-rwhp

OP
OP
S

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to follow-up with another comment about A&C Performance. In November 2012 I noticed my car was running rough at idle and seemed down on power. There's a number of individuals I could have reached out to, but my first call was to Todd. It should be noted that Todd's role in my build was relegated only to his tuning expertise, but from the get-go... he impressed me with his extensive knowledge of Vipers and his genuine interest in helping. I need to note that this was the weekend of Thanksgiving and in his off-time with family, Todd helped walk me through a few diagnostics steps in effort to isolate the issue. After a few checks, I later found the root cause and was able to get to issue fixed (plug wire fell off the loom and burned on the headers).

Thanks again Todd.

Doug

Last edited: