Just got my 2006 Viper

RVW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The transport truck dropped off my new (to me) 2006 Viper. Cant wait to get to know her!!!!! The car did not come with a owners manual and is missing the LH side interior trim panel. Other than that the car is very nice. Where is a good place to get these items?

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, welcome to the viper club. For your owners maual you can check with viper parts of america. or fleabay. I dont know which piece for your interior trim you are refering to, but again Viper Parts Of America has lots of oem parts for our rides. Also if it still has the original run crap tires on it, get rid of them. Be carefull and learn your ride well before romping on it.

OP
OP
R

RVW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the advise, My car is a blue/white coupe with 10,500 miles one owner. The car now has Michilin's on it are they the OE tire?

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be carefull and learn your ride well before romping on it.

Great advise. VPA is a good place to look for that panel...if its unavailable Mt Scharf (in Wisconsin) has the biggest batch of Viper wrecks this side of Venus and may have a panel that's perfect for you.

T26

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition! We need pics!!!

OP
OP
R

RVW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I joined VCA today. Thanks all for the warm welcome to the Viper world.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new to you purchase!!! Definitely check with VPA for the items you are looking for.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the advise, My car is a blue/white coupe with 10,500 miles one owner. The car now has Michilin's on it are they the OE tire?

Welcome! my blue/white ' 06 coupe that I purchased in december was also missing the fog light access panel I purchased at the local dealer for under $20 - vpa has them cheaper

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot to mention,... when you drive the Viper, the smiling usually gets more intense. -but if a cop pulls you over while you are driving the Viper, the smiling usually stops right away, and you will suddenly feel like throwing up. :crazy2: -don't ask how I know.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe its just me but the attachment isn't working.

Congrats on the Viper! I also just got a '06 and am in WI. About 3 hours away. Check the Illinois section forums for a meet I'm throwing July 21st, if you want to make the drive...

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is great!! I almost bought a 2006 but went with the 96 gts.

V

Venomiss

I joined VCA today. Thanks all for the warm welcome to the Viper world.

Thanks for joining the VCA!

If you are looking for anything for the garage the Viper Magazine cover posters look very nice-
www.vipermagazine.com and link on the back issues. Posters run $14.95 and are great for man caves.

For those who are not VCA members yet....a bit of what you have been missing.

collage.jpg