Just got my 1997 gts.

jerms81

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bought a 1997 GTS, red with white stripes and 28k on the miles. Just wondering how many other owners are in the el paso, tx area.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...does El Paso have a lot of cops? ......if so, you will now have more of their attention than before..... Don't ask how I know. :omg: Oh yeah, check the tires.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Join the VCA....best way to meet all the Viper owners in your area. Point it straight before mash'n 'er down.

OP
OP
J

jerms81

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good man. I remember back in college a few years ago a buddy of mine in sweetwater said someone had one... then another one in brownsville texas. I havnt heard of any in el paso but im sure you get some.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought a 1997 GTS, red with white stripes and 28k on the miles. Just wondering how many other owners are in the el paso, tx area.

Congrats on the first Viper purchase! We have been working on putting together a 'highway speed' drive out to West Texas now that the limit is going up to 85MPH. What is 10 over to a Texas cop...always let that slide by... Now 20 over they will write tickets, if they see you....

Join the club and help us out with the Texas tour drive!

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA. Nice car. Good choice. I have a similar one that sleeps in my garage.

Did someone say Texas Tour Drive? :burnout::beer: