Viper Makes the Top 100 List, impressive or disappointing ?

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
list is obviously based strictly off horse power so it is what it is!! I think the 2013 Viper is impressive for #37 properly placed before the #38 ZR1. If SRT would've add just 2 more hp it would've been # 32 on the list "just 2HP" Overall yeah, I think it's impressive just to make the list, some of those #'s are crazy!!! Nice list by the way!!!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd much rather be drivin a Viper than a BMW X5M......

Cool list though.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The list is not impressive or disappointing. It's a list of cars by horsepower rating. What is impressive is how many truly amazing cars are available these days given that 30 years ago it looked like we'd never see a car be built with more than 200hp again.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The list is not impressive or disappointing. It's a list of cars by horsepower rating. What is impressive is how many truly amazing cars are available these days given that 30 years ago it looked like we'd never see a car be built with more than 200hp again.

Absolutely. I can remember saying with conviction in 1979 that "There'll NEVER be a new car produced that could outaccelerate my slightly-worked 454 Corvette". Wrongo, and glad to be wrong!

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely. I can remember saying with conviction in 1979 that "There'll NEVER be a new car produced that could outaccelerate my slightly-worked 454 Corvette". Wrongo, and glad to be wrong!

LOL, you guys are old:baby:

1badacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was 3 years old playing with tonka trucks;)

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep old indeed (54), but it beats the crap out of the alternative!

1badacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are only as old as you feel, your driving a bad *** gen 2 viper, that would incline me to think 54 is just a number to you.

I agree with you, on the alternative, I've had more than a few of those, great stock performers, but numb, and over populated

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ha Ha... how true!

This list means nothing to me because of it's almost singular approach. I like more in depth and overall comparisons.
However it is called "The 100 Most Powerful Cars of All Time" list so it is what it is. I still like looking at all the cool cars.
Thanks for posting. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave