Does anyone know this Viper ??

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Viper was sold at the Daytona Turkey Run two years ago. The guy I bought it from said a "Lady" had three Vipers and he bought this one. The CarFax indicates it is a Florida Vehicle. Thanks for any & all help.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Congrats. Now please paint your new ( to you ) Viper.

Signed,
Your Viper:)

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Club of America......I have seen this VIPER in person and I really like the paint job.....It is different. You will love the Viper experience and will never go back to Corvettes......

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't think the paint is horrible, I've seen worse.

I don't like criticizing others cars since we all have our own
tastes when it comes to what the car should look like. Hell,
most of us can't even agree what a Viper is best used for,
let alone how it should be set up to handle it. That being
said, if it were my car the only paint I would treat first off
is removing the graphics under the headlights and maybe
painting the gas cap & side exhaust grill black. Might want
to consider adding a front splitter of some kind to offset the
performance/appearance of the HennyWing - looks
ass-heavy. Also might want to consider removing (or
painting black) those hood gills - with all the noise those
graphics are making it looks like the hood isn't finished.

But then if you like the looks of the car just ignore everything
being said and get out and drive. That's the important part.
Afterall, if we're in here reading your post then we aren't out
driving ourselves.

Welcome to the addiction!

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats an abortion

You forgot to add IMO!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking car IMHO. And welcome to the club. As you can see, you get all sorts of reactions from other members. If you like it, that is what counts. Someone has obviously spent a lot of money on the graphics. Those are Gen I side sills. I have them on my 01 GTS as well. They are painted black. Enjoy the car and drive it with care.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you ever want to get nicer, blingy, cool, chrome rims, I'll take your old boring grey rims off your hands and make it worth your while. PM me when ready.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, different, Welcome, any more pics? Lets see some interior shots :) Looks like you have gen 1 side sills on the car. Are there any engine mods?

I was at the Turkey Run in 1999, Had a great weekend :)

Reaction score
I love graphics on cars - but, I've never seen graphics that I love on a Viper. Can't tell you why, but it always seems to detract from the car and it's lines, rather than improve it. Of course that's just my take, and I won't tell you to get rid of the graphics on yours, any more than you will tell me to add graphics to mine :) It's your car, so do as you will with her! The biggest thing - enjoy it! Congratulations on purchasing one of the most fun cars ever made, and welcome to the club!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with the super old rubber this thing is due for a rebuilt soon anyway :crazy2:

Pat B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Secrt007Agt, I know this is a thread from last year, but I believe I recognize that Viper.

I see you're from Pensacola, FL - did you by chance sell this Viper to someone in NC a few months back? It's hard to see from your pictures, but isn't there a painted snake on the hood? This looks like a Viper I saw in person several months ago.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha! That car looks like it belonged to a Miami ****. I've seen people take Vipers to car shows, and slowly mod them over the years to attract more attention....not even realizing what the hell their doing. Oh well, to each their own

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pat B, it does have a snake on the hood. I saw the car this past spring and cruised with the owner. He sold it shortly thereafter (no further info). I thought I'd let you know since I doubt 007 visits the VCA very much these days.

Pat B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pat B, it does have a snake on the hood. I saw the car this past spring and cruised with the owner. He sold it shortly thereafter (no further info). I thought I'd let you know since I doubt 007 visits the VCA very much these days.

Thanks for the reply - I'm nearly certain this is the same car I saw at a "friend of a friends" house earlier this year. I know the owner was selling it at the time, but don't know what the outcome of that was. Sounds like the car made it to NC at least for a little bit but who knows where it is now lol..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave