Cars and Coffee. July 7th

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Who's going?

I plan on picking up my car from the babysitters 1st week of July.:)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a pretty good route about a month ago with Lil Nap to break the new Cups in, but it is kinda long if you are up for it. It was early in the morning and no traffic though.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I did a pretty good route about a month ago with Lil Nap to break the new Cups in, but it is kinda long if you are up for it. It was early in the morning and no traffic though.

I think it will depend on if Pickle comes along. We are up for a cruise and lunch with ya regardless. Believe it's my treat this time.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could make it Rob, but I'll be in Galveston and the coupe rear still isn't done. You guys have fun:D

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wish I could make it Rob, but I'll be in Galveston and the coupe rear still isn't done. You guys have fun:D

Your car's going to look sick when it's done Andy.:2tu: Have fun in Galveston dude.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're gonna be at VIR with NARRA that weekend so can't make it this time.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No wonder he doesn't want me to help him with his car..... :(

;)

Just didn't want you to have to drive from Katy to work on my hooptie, but I'll call you and Rob over when I get stuff back from paint. It would actually be nice to have an extra set of hands, and if you ever want to take the back half of your cars a part it will come in handy :D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just didn't want you to have to drive from Katy to work on my hooptie, but I'll call you and Rob over when I get stuff back from paint. It would actually be nice to have an extra set of hands, and if you ever want to take the back half of your cars a part it will come in handy :D

Katy??? Not me bud, I am in Cypress. You've got Rob on the brain again bud! (and he doesn't live there anymore) :)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the babysitter has more babysitting to do, my 2 month old nephew and 3 year old niece are coming to town, so I will need to change to a no for this month.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks like the babysitter has more babysitting to do, my 2 month old nephew and 3 year old niece are coming to town, so I will need to change to a no for this month.
Well now that *****. Was looking forward to hanging out with ya.