Best comment you overheard someone say about your car...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this comment before, or after you put that goofy brown python stripe on your car? If after, I can definitely see why they might think you're a drug dealer; well at least think you're using drugs.

mine is kinda alonmg those lines. I was was getting gas at walmart... (yes walmart, not even costco) and i heard 2 guys talking about the car while pumping gas beside me and one asked the other what he thought i did, his reply was i bet he's a drufg dealer, said kinda jokingly, then they asked me. the look on their face was priceless when i told them I am a drug dealer.

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this comment before, or after you put that goofy brown python stripe on your car? If after, I can definitely see why they might think you're a drug dealer; well at least think you're using drugs.

i have no clue what you are talking about, my car is blue/white stripe GTS

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As I said in an earlier post, this thread will probably live forever. Out for a cruise tonight in the ole' purplesnake and traveled through the night life area of indy that is near my house. As I passed the new hot bar packed with people, I saw that the very front parking spot was open and next to it was an older red ferrari, so I thought it might be time for a cold one. As I went in, a group of young guys said "hey, is that a viper?". 10 steps later, as I passed a table full of people, a guy stood up and said "this girl thinks that is the sexiest car she has ever seen" as the girl just blushed. Grabbed a cold one and the ferrari guy found me and we started talking cars. As we were standing there 2 couples coming down the street with there camera's out and took pictures of the viper while there backs were to the ferrari like they didn't even notice it. Ferrari guy, "I'll be f**king d**n!" I just about fell over laughing!:headbang:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving my teen daughter to high school. She is a little sheepish anyway. This guy in a pick-up truck pulled over just to watch us drive by. My daughter sank down into the seat and said, "Dad, this is the most embarassing car in the world." lol

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha. That's awesome.

I had mine in the driveway the other day and while I was loading it up to head to my sisters I had a new Charger park, in the street, at the end of my driveway to look at it. They didn't care I was loading it up and had the hatch open. They drove down the street came back, while I was getting in it to drive away did the same thing, just parked and looked at the car. It was an odd experience.

I can say I dreamed and drooled over a Viper for many, many years, but don't think I could/would ever park in the street just to look at one, especially while the owner was in it.

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At the gas station yesterday, two pumps down from me, a girl yelled out the window of her truck, "Hey, is that your car? You're car is ****ing ****!"

Bexar80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
valets let me self park right up front at a club, while inside I was introduced to my friend's friend and his very attractive wife, while leaving she excitedly says "I want to ride in that!"...I answer "you shouldn't have gotten married"...those two never seem to hang out with us anymore. lol

"your living my dream" -- from a BMW forum after I posted pictures of my newly acquired viper among the other members of my stable

and this is classic...left the windows down at the pub and watched the young lady from the patio area drop it in...why no digits though? :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

CA97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big lipstick kiss on the drivers side window and a number......in lipstick-
Wife was not amused ! And got that tissue pack out quick !
Returning from a dinner at a nice restaurant that turns into a nightclub with lots of hotties -

I also had the "your car is ugly" yelled at me by some younger guys- I took it as a
sarcastic compliment - no bad vibes from me.

I find many look and stare at the car but do not say anything.

xRUSTYx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
walking out of vitaminshoppe on Monday ...

Little girl (probably 9/10 years old) -- "Mom, I've never seen this car! I LOVE IT!" (as she stands staring at it)

Mom -- "Its nothing special, we see plenty of them in Miami"

LoL!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was leaving a local Harley Davidson shop today and i see this cute girl, maybe 25, taking pics of my car, so i stop and let her take some. She turns and see's me waiting and laughs and looks embarrassed. Is that YOUR car, i say yes and start walking towards it. She says, I hope you don't mind but i had to take some pics, i never in my life thought i would ever come out of a store and see a viper parked right next to my car (Pontiac G6). I just laughed and said that's no problem, i hope you got some good pics. She says, yes and thanks again because my boyfriend would never have believed me.
She was thinking lucky guy and i was thinking lucky boyfriend!! (she actually knew it was a Viper):2tu:

brantdw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the beach the other day parking in a lot. Waiting for the girlfriend to get all her stuff together. A few guys were walking up to their car and started commenting on how cool the car was. One of them asked what I did for a living to afford a cool car like that. I told him " Im a drug dealer". They thought that was soo damn cool. Of course Im not a drug dealer. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I'll trade my girlfriend for your car!". She was standing right there.

I was at WALMART parked in handicapped parking up front and two young guys came up and asked me if my car is a FERRERI........I said no......it is a VIPER....but I was thinking to myself that was a compliment because they could have asked me if it was a corvette.....( and just like all of the above comments.....all of us VIPER owners at one time or another have been asked those same questions or comments......one day I was parked in a handicapped parking spot and I was drivin my 2009 ACR and when I came out there was a note on my windshield that said "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF'.......(I am a VietNam Vet and yes I am handicapped and have the window sticker).....people think handicapped people are not suppose to drive a VIPER????.....:brainless::looney::usa2:

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only had the viper for about two weeks and I was at a gas station.

me: pumping gas minding my own buisness
Guy on other side of pump: "Holly ****" in a very country accent
me: "what, is there shomething wrong?"
guy: "I thought I have seen it all, and dodge comes out with that"
me: "Thank you, its actually an 03'."
guy: " your ****tin me. There's no way its an 03, that things gotta be brand new"
me: "Thank you, have a nice weekend" - I was done at the pump at this point

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I only had the viper for about two weeks and I was at a gas station.

me: pumping gas minding my own buisness
Guy on other side of pump: "Holly ****" in a very country accent
me: "what, is there shomething wrong?"
guy: "I thought I have seen it all, and dodge comes out with that"
me: "Thank you, its actually an 03'."
guy: " your ****tin me. There's no way its an 03, that things gotta be brand new"
me: "Thank you, have a nice weekend" - I was done at the pump at this point

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at WALMART parked in handicapped parking up front and two young guys came up and asked me if my car is a FERRERI........I said no......it is a VIPER....but I was thinking to myself that was a compliment because they could have asked me if it was a corvette.....( and just like all of the above comments.....all of us VIPER owners at one time or another have been asked those same questions or comments......one day I was parked in a handicapped parking spot and I was drivin my 2009 ACR and when I came out there was a note on my windshield that said "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF'.......(I am a VietNam Vet and yes I am handicapped and have the window sticker).....people think handicapped people are not suppose to drive a VIPER????.....:brainless::looney::usa2:

I would probably think the same thing until I saw the handicapped sticker. More power to you, its awesome that you're still enjoying yourself!

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I thought that was a ZR1 when I first saw it!"

(same guy) "I bet you can roast your tires in all the gears can't you?"

T26

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We were at a BBQ with about 100 people this weekend and I brought the Viper. I took my friend for a ride and after we got back he yelled to the group, "I just went from 45 yrs. old to 18 in 3.5 seconds!"

Blue Blurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was pumping gas when a sheriff in a explorer suv pulled up next to me and asked if my car was faster than his. I asked him if he would give me a minute to remove my license plate? He was a nice guy, said he didn,t target fast cars unless they are driving stupidly. As he walked into the store I asked him if he would like me to do a donut. He asked me "is that a cop joke?" LOL

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pulled into a small stripmall this past weekend. When I came out some guy was walking around my car (I had parked away from the main congestion of cars). As I am walking up I said "Nice car". His reply was "That is the meanest looking car I have every seen. I would be in jail if I owned it".

We shot the breeze commenting about the Viper for a few minutes when I pulled out the key and unlocked the doors with the fob. Started to open the door, when he said "This is yours?" I replied..."Nope...just found this key laying around"

His reply...."You got me...Here's your sign" We both had a good laugh.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just took my car up to my tuner to have my tune put in my new VEC3. The shop deals with Supras, Subis and Evos. One of my fellow customers who wound up asking my tuner to take his picture with the Viper to post on his Facebook page...

You must be registered for see images attach

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got so many I could fill a book. The hot girl in the white bikini that flashed me and said " will these get me a ride in that car?", The bmw driver in an m5 who while we were both waiting to turn left at a light (me in left lane, him in right) pulled a little ahead of me, screamed "your car *****"as he was going by, gave me a big thumbs down and then he nailed it around the corner and proceeded to slide his car into the curb. he hit it so hard he snapped off the passenger side rear wheel! so I politely puled up on the side of him and said " really nice car you got there". I thought he was going to cry. The jealous boyfriend who, when seeing his girlfriend sitting in the drivers seat of my car as I was taking her picture, flew into a rage and started to scream at her about getting into some "rich guys" car. He sped out of the parking lot over a couple of curbs and ripped his exhaust to hell- right in front of a cop. there is so much more to that story...

OP
OP
J

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got so many I could fill a book. The hot girl in the white bikini that flashed me and said " will these get me a ride in that car?", The bmw driver in an m5 who while we were both waiting to turn left at a light (me in left lane, him in right) pulled a little ahead of me, screamed "your car *****"as he was going by, gave me a big thumbs down and then he nailed it around the corner and proceeded to slide his car into the curb. he hit it so hard he snapped off the passenger side rear wheel! so I politely puled up on the side of him and said " really nice car you got there". I thought he was going to cry. The jealous boyfriend who, when seeing his girlfriend sitting in the drivers seat of my car as I was taking her picture, flew into a rage and started to scream at her about getting into some "rich guys" car. He sped out of the parking lot over a couple of curbs and ripped his exhaust to hell- right in front of a cop. there is so much more to that story...

So the most important question clearly is... Did you give the bikini girl a ride?? I would have kicked my grandfather out of the car if a chick did that to me. "sorry gramps, be back to pick you up in 10 mins..."

:nana:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy, there's enough Haters out there already & to see a Viper in a Handicapped parking place is just enough to set somebody off. I know I see cars ALL THE TIME (lots of BMW's it seems) parked there that shouldn't be parked there & it ****** me off to no end. If you've been on here the last year or so you've probably read or heard about my son Shane (that had the brain surgery) I have a handicapped sticker for him (he has CP also) BUT WE NEVER use it when we're in the Viper (unless maybe you can see it at all times) for just the reason your talking about Roy. Most people are not gonna believe a guy in a Viper is handicapped (you're just parking there because you're a rich ******* & think your entitled) that's what THEY'RE thinking. I just don't want to take that kind of chance with somebody keying it. If it's very far off I'll just drop Shane off & go park the car & when we leave I go get it & come back & pick him up! jmo

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an appointment that I went to and when I returned to my car, I saw a piece of paper under the wiper blade. I removed the piece of paper and it turns out it was a note that read “Call me, you won’t be disappointed”, there was a phone number. My only thought was, what type of ***** would do this and it definitely was someone I did not want to meet.

Probably some guy trying to give away a TT kit he no longer needed.

I had a guy stop behind me when I was trying to back out, he just sat there taking pictures... haha.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a guy interested in givng me a job... Let me 'splain - no there is too much, let me sum up:

So this guy in the last generation cavalier is just acting goofy as I'm walking up to my car, he finally pulls into the parking space next to it. We make eye contact so I give him a nod, and begin to back out. he gets out and stops me, so I roll down the passenger windown and immediately he's asking me 20 questions "where do you work? How long have you worked there? Whats your degree? Do you have a business card?" at this point I'm just answering the questions because in my mind I'm trying to process why he's asking me so much about my job. Usually you get the people who ask what you do for a living and thats it, but a business card!?? So then he goes on "I work for a group of entrepreneurs in Chicago and we're always hiring engineers. When is a good time to call you Greg?"

So.. That was strange.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth