Florida Panhandle Viper Owners

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they exist? Lol

Well after 4 months of ownership, I ran into another Viper owner, cool guy. Anyway, I have heard that fellow owners get together from time to time but haven't seen any postings or noticed any of them driving around. SO if you are in the area send me a shout! I for one would love to cruise town!

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool not too far. I will keep an eye out for any events. Would really like to get together some time

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Santa Rosa Beach part time. But my Viper is usually in St Louis. I hardly ever see one in SRB or Destin.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I am assuming that I am the guy you ran into yesterday. me-black gen 3, you-silver gen 2. It was good meeting you yesterday. I know a couple other viper owners in the area, but I don't know how often they get the cars out. If you want to meet up again let me know. We can try and get a few other vipers along as well.

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I am assuming that I am the guy you ran into yesterday. me-black gen 3, you-silver gen 2. It was good meeting you yesterday. I know a couple other viper owners in the area, but I don't know how often they get the cars out. If you want to meet up again let me know. We can try and get a few other vipers along as well.
Ha, Yes sir.

I figured we can get something started. I would like to see the Vipers in our area, especially since you will be leaving soon, haha.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm moving to Tampa soon. I visit my parents in Crestview-tucky a few times a year. I'll look you up next time I'm in the area.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have to make our own events...........we have had 8-10 Vipers together a few times here.....we cruise to Destin, Panama City........etc.......******* or somewhere for lunch......:headbang: :drive: :drive: :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an orange SRT10 running around there as well. Might be worth checking with the North Central Florida Viper Club to see if they have other members there - and might fund an event for members in that area (meal, dyno day, etc.).

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a note to those Panhandle owners concerning "certified" Viper mechanics.......my ole buddy Roy (roysviper) told me that Lee Dodge in Mary Ester, FL. (Fort Walton Beach) has a "certified" mechanic for Viper's.......I just verified that information thru Dodge Corporate.......these Dodge dealerships say they have "certified" Viper mechanics, but in fact they don't, so check them out first. If anyone else has info on this please post it. Thanks

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a note to those Panhandle owners concerning "certified" Viper mechanics.......my ole buddy Roy (roysviper) told me that Lee Dodge in Mary Ester, FL. (Fort Walton Beach) has a "certified" mechanic for Viper's.......I just verified that information thru Dodge Corporate.......these Dodge dealerships say they have "certified" Viper mechanics, but in fact they don't, so check them out first. If anyone else has info on this please post it. Thanks

Thorough indeed! Good to know!

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jav8or,
There are a handful of Viper owners in the Panhandle, three constants I know of are Roy (Roysviper), Paul (sorry don’t recall his avatar), and Michael (99 R/T 10) who is just over the boarder in AL. They are ready to cruise anytime. They also know several other owners. IRT the AL/TN Region, there are no structured reoccurring events. Before Chip’s administration there was nothing at all. After Chip (uvbnbit) took over, he and several others would travel to Destin during the end of summer—and probably still do. I live in Pensacola, unfortunately I’m in California at the moment. However, when I return on vacation I immediately contact Roy, Paul and Michael. Otherwise, there is a great mechanic in Pensacola that Paul and I trust with our Vipers. There are no local Viper techs. Hope to see you in Oct or so.
Happy Vipering,
jim

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jav8or,
There are a handful of Viper owners in the Panhandle, three constants I know of are Roy (Roysviper), Paul (sorry don’t recall his avatar), and Michael (99 R/T 10) who is just over the boarder in AL. They are ready to cruise anytime. They also know several other owners. IRT the AL/TN Region, there are no structured reoccurring events. Before Chip’s administration there was nothing at all. After Chip (uvbnbit) took over, he and several others would travel to Destin during the end of summer—and probably still do. I live in Pensacola, unfortunately I’m in California at the moment. However, when I return on vacation I immediately contact Roy, Paul and Michael. Otherwise, there is a great mechanic in Pensacola that Paul and I trust with our Vipers. There are no local Viper techs. Hope to see you in Oct or so.
Happy Vipering,
jim

Hey Jim this is Roger, I had the white Vette with the checkered accents and I used to cruise with you guys. Yep, I moved over to "Viper World" about a month ago although I still have a Vette for the time being. Can't wait for you guys to get back to the gulf coast. Roger

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Have you checked with the North/Central Florida Viper club, there's a link on the site. If you PM me I can forward the information for the club president

Greg

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Roger,
I thought that might be you...I was going to send you an email this weekend because how many 007s can there be in Pensacola?! Hope you’re enjoying the Viper. I know you love Vettes, but I’m so happy to see you giving the Viper a try. Can’t wait to see it, and go cruising with you. Roy, Paul and Michael are very knowledgeable and helpful with any Viper questions; and, the mechanic (if you need one for service or aftermarket bolt-ons) is fantastic.
Good to hear from you Roger.
Contact me anytime,
jim

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't Florida have some of the most active Viper Club guys,....or is that just south Fla.?

About twenty Vipers are heading to Sarasota this weekend. The guy hosting the party has a 20-car garage and is gonna have strippers, kegs and strippers.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About twenty Vipers are heading to Sarasota this weekend. The guy hosting the party has a 20-car garage and is gonna have strippers, kegs and strippers.

Where the hell was my invite :mad:

:D :D :D

I come down to the beach once in a while. Doesn't take much to get me and the car on the road. :2tu:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where the hell was my invite :mad:

:D :D :D

I come down to the beach once in a while. Doesn't take much to get me and the car on the road. :2tu:

Bring parts.

Seriously Mikey, come on down. We're leaving Tampa at 9 - 9:30am Saturday. Takes about 1.5 hours to get to Sarasota. You can crash here if you want.

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well twist me sideways!

just saw a Steel Gray GTS rolling down 98 over brooks bridge!

Go figure, just like mine, anyone know him?

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking there is enough viper owners around that we need to make something happen. Possible in the fall when its not so freaking hot outside. There isn't any car's and coffee around here, but we can probably do a saturday/sunday lunch and drive?????

-jav8or, next time your in destin, you should swing by the house, I live about a half mile off 98.

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking there is enough viper owners around that we need to make something happen. Possible in the fall when its not so freaking hot outside. There isn't any car's and coffee around here, but we can probably do a saturday/sunday lunch and drive?????

-jav8or, next time your in destin, you should swing by the house, I live about a half mile off 98.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pick you up on that before we both leave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets