R.i.p. Michael landis, 9/29/1979-6/28/2012

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that my Brother Michael Landis that attended the 2012 Tail of the Dragon with me just passed away on June 28th. As many of you know he was fighting brain cancer for the past year and a half. I want to thank all of you for such a great time and welcoming us in to this event. This was surely the highlight of Mikes year! He constantly talked about the trip to his friends and family. With all that he was going through, that week made his life a little happier and more enjoyable and I cant thank everyone enough for that!! I thank God that I had this time to spend with him before he left us! This event will take on a whole new meaning for me in the years to come. Thanks again to all for your support, prayers, and helping to make Mikes life a little more fun and enjoyable for him!

MICHAEL ANTHONY LANDIS SR.
SEPTEMBER 29, 1979-JUNE 28, 2012

LOVING HUSBAND, FATHER, SON, AND BROTHER
You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.
Awesome that the two of you got to experience that event together!
You both will always have that. :)
:2tu:
Mike

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. May your brother RIP.

Wish I could have said hi while I was on the ToD trip.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, and for those kids to lose their father so young...it tears me up :(

Your future Viper rides will always have much more meaning!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. I lost my Wife of almost 10 years to a Brain Tumor in 2001.

Bruce

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry to hear. We had no idea. Very grateful we got to meet him and that he had a great time.
Our condolences to the families.
-chip/lisa

redbuffalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and his family. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear of your loss:( my prayers to you and your family!

Cancer is an awful thing, my sister is in late stage and is in pain every day.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, that is terrible. I remember when we stopped on the Cherohala, he came to me and said "Can you make your exhaust a little quieter" and we laughed about it. So sorry for your loss.

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, RL...the TOD is always a memorable event and I'm glad you guys could share it together...truly a heartwarming story in the midst of this tragedy...

OP
OP
H

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers and for making this trip such a fun time for Mike and I. Like I tell everyone we speak to, the Viper Club is much more than just our Beasts, its about the members that share a common interest and support one another to create a fun, memorable complete experience. Thanks again and look forward to our next meeting! Feel like the AL/TN club is my adopted region now!! Will always hold a special place with me for that time Mike and I had with you guys! See ya soon!

T JUNKIE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ronnie, I am sorry to hear about you loosing your brother. It was nice meeting both of you at TOD.

OP
OP
H

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Thank you again to the AL/TN club for this memory of my brother Michael from the entire Landis family!

Ronny

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss