A nice $13 mod

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey, just got these visor disguisers installed. They pretty up where the ugly airbag stickers are:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it here

http://www.streamlinedesign.com/automotive/visors.html

You canclick the custon chryslene and tell them what emblem you want (I sent them a link of the viper gts emblem) and tell them what colors you want (even if they aren't in the drop-down list). Came really fast and pretty **** for the money. I bought one for my chargee and it was a bit short, so I requested it 2.25 inches tall and they even did that for me.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know if the GTS leather visor would replace the ugly cloth visor in the RT???

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that I saw a lawyer commercial on TV yesterday that was targeted at accident victims who were riding in cars that had obscured warning stickers. :omg::omg: :lmao:

( Those warning stickers do annoy the heck out of me ! Thanks for the link. )

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that I saw a lawyer commercial on TV yesterday that was targeted at accident victims who were riding in cars that had obscured warning stickers. :omg::omg: :lmao:

(except for the viper owning lawyers of course)

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea but I don't understand why you mounted it that way. It's upside down when you look at it from the driver's seat and if you flip down the visor, it's upside down to someone outside.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ebay.com. From what I see on this site nobody likes ebay because they are too high class

LOL !!!!! I've been reading this site for many years and never got that impression in the least. "on this site nobody likes eBay."

I would agree that I would not recommend buying used tires for a Viper on eBay from someone that has a feedback rating of 7. For random stuff, I use it quite a bit. Some quality vendors use it also.

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya the thing is even my minivan has it, so its not reminding me just because it's a viper. It more or less states what everyone knows and just makes the car less snappy

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya the thing is even my minivan has it, so its not reminding me just because it's a viper. It more or less states what everyone knows and just makes the car less snappy

agreed, they should've made it say "you could seriously get f'd up"

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old visors are vinyl, my 2000 GTS has cloth visors. On my GTS, I just swapped them side to side...now the warning stickers are against the roof...I don't use the visors anyway.

Perhaps the RT's all come with vinyl, the GTS with cloth?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21