Classifieds Suggestion

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed since joining this site that the classifieds are very messy and unorganized. The separate forums for each and every year Viper, along with each and every body style (vert, coupe) isn't required. There simply aren't that many Vipers for sale anyways, and most of them within any given generation are similar enough regardless of years.

I'd suggest the following layout to help condense the ads into fewer forums that would be easier to navigate and search. This would also make each forum appear to have more activity, as they are sort of a graveyard of late.

Gen 1&2 Vipers
Gen 3&4 Vipers
Gen 5 Vipers (future)

All Other Vehicles

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just click classifieds up at the top of the screen then click all adds to see the latests adds. The list shows when added so I just don't look at anything older than a couple months. Your suggestion would make things more organized though.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just click classifieds up at the top of the screen then click all adds to see the latests adds. The list shows when added so I just don't look at anything older than a couple months. Your suggestion would make things more organized though.

I do the same. I think having fewer categories helps. I also think that if the "All Ads" list can be sorted by header such as a "Category" header than it should easier to drill into specific items one is looking for. Wanna seen only Vipers For Sale ads then click on "Vipers For Sale" and the list is shown sorted by year, model, etc. or a custom sort. I don't know what our classifieds abilities are but I'll certainly along the ideas to our programmer extraordinare. thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper