Tomball Dodge/ Viper Exchange SRT Car Show July 28th

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4-8 PM.

We hope to get a big showing for this event. Bernie and the crew at Tomball Dodge/Viper Exchange are putting together a SRT car show to include Vipers, LX, and SRT-4 cars. Food and music will be provided and Bernie asked for anyone within driving distance to come join us. Some details are still being worked out per Bernie below:

"July 28th from 4-8pm in front lot we are clearing out the entire front lot. We will have burgers, dogs and chips for food and a DJ for music. We are working to find a chassis dyno to get but not sure that will happen. I called SRT and asked for a Gen V car one of the mules and because it was bad timing we can’t get one, right now.
The car show we will be based on several classes of which Dwain is working on, and we hope that you can promote the event not only to Viper Guys but the LX Groups as well? We are guessing and preparing for 200 people."

We need to get an idea how many to expect. Please feel free to post here or email me if you plan to attend.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be there (2). Good way to have more owners sign up for a Gen V order. SRT missing out though by not sending a car for display especially at this dealer.

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be there (2). Good way to have more owners sign up for a Gen V order. SRT missing out though by not sending a car for display especially at this dealer.

We already asked. They were previously engaged. Bernie is still pressing but he understandably makes no promises.

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it doesn't stop raining my car will probably still be there. Sounds like fun.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B & R will be there, all cars dirty so doubt I will be entering any of them.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Actually looks as if we (2)might be able to make this now.:)

Spanky, are you going?...Andy?

Last edited:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Doing just fine. I think my track and high speed driving experience paid off Thursday, otherwise it would have been much worse. I found out that Raptor is a really strong truck!

Na uh. What really happened was this Mike. Just before impact, Eric saw a SSG M&M lying on the passenger seat and grabbed for it. This in turn caused him to **** the steering wheel, thus saving his life.

:D:D

Glad your ok buddy. :headbang::headbang:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na uh. What really happened was this Mike. Just before impact, Eric saw a SSG M&M lying on the passenger seat and grabbed for it. This in turn caused him to **** the steering wheel, thus saving his life.

:D:D

Glad your ok buddy. :headbang::headbang:

LOL!!! That was a good one Lil ****..... :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doing just fine. I think my track and high speed driving experience paid off Thursday, otherwise it would have been much worse. I found out that Raptor is a really strong truck!

Glad you're ok dude! Sorry I had to miss, we had a wedding in Dallas today.