Tomball Dodge/ Viper Exchange SRT Car Show July 28th

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomball Dodge/ Viper Exchange SRT Car Show July 28th from 4-8 PM.

I know it can be a drive from your region to the Houston area but we hope some South/Central members can come on over and join us.

We hope to get a big showing for this event. Bernie and the crew at Tomball Dodge/Viper Exchange are putting together a SRT car show to include Vipers, LX, and SRT-4 cars. Food and music will be provided and Bernie asked for anyone within driving distance to come join us. Some details are still being worked out per Bernie below:

"July 28th from 4-8pm in front lot we are clearing out the entire front lot. We will have burgers, dogs and chips for food and a DJ for music. We are working to find a chassis dyno to get but not sure that will happen. I called SRT and asked for a Gen V car one of the mules and because it was bad timing we can’t get one, right now.
The car show we will be based on several classes of which Dwain is working on, and we hope that you can promote the event not only to Viper Guys but the LX Groups as well? We are guessing and preparing for 200 people."

Please feel free to post here or email me if you plan to attend.