GTS-R is set for first action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wonderful track to debut the new Snake!!! Should be a terrific turnout and kudos to those who are working to get a large Viper Pit for all the fellow Snakes to slither into!

Best of luck to the SRT Serpent Race Team!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yawn. Youre and idiot who feels entitled for some reason. Not even worth my time to read.
Because he has payed his membership and puts his time and effort as a President and Director to make things like this site and events for guys like your sorry ars to make stupid comments about. If you don't have something constructive to say on this site Austin (bet you loved that name in school), then don't. Sitting there bashing Members on a members site is sad pal. Especialy when were the ones payin for it right now. ...I know...I know...your giong to say how you've been a member before and put more time and effort into this than i have until now. Well If time and effort is what it takes to be a member here than non of us should pay to be a member. Just wait it out and chatt on here for a few years as an enthusiast and own this site right? If I lived in a rental home for 10 years than I own it right. Ive been there long enough so why not. How long would this site last if it wasnt for the sponsors and Presidents and directors that are "currently", i said " currently" putting their time and efforts into the VCA to keep it running,ie, this site,events,parts etc. For what,? So people like you can bash them and make stupid remarks so as to make members who support"currently" not 2 years ago or 5 years ago....today now 2012 members who have paid to keep this VCA alive "CURRENTLY" I say that because of the unformentioned view I made earlier. Its all nice when people make good comments about how well you photo shop pics of the vipers and so on. Its ok and acceptable by you when that happens right?. Your views are to be appreciated and announced, as an enthusiast, but, a members, a Presidents, a directors, a paid members which I may add I bet he puts alot more time,effort and money into the VCA than you are "currently", probably means nothing to you. I have only been a member for half a year now and been on this site every day for 6 months reading and watching. All I see from you is bashing and negativity unless its gone your way or in your frame of mind. No ones opinions counts unless their your own. You need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being a know it all.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This pic is awesome... Those would be a couple of kool hotwheels! :2tu:
You must be registered for see images attach

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he has payed his membership and puts his time and effort as a President and Director to make things like this site and events for guys like your sorry ars to make stupid comments about. If you don't have something constructive to say on this site Austin (bet you loved that name in school), then don't. Sitting there bashing Members on a members site is sad pal. Especialy when were the ones payin for it right now. ...I know...I know...your giong to say how you've been a member before and put more time and effort into this than i have until now. Well If time and effort is what it takes to be a member here than non of us should pay to be a member. Just wait it out and chatt on here for a few years as an enthusiast and own this site right? If I lived in a rental home for 10 years than I own it right. Ive been there long enough so why not. How long would this site last if it wasnt for the sponsors and Presidents and directors that are "currently", i said " currently" putting their time and efforts into the VCA to keep it running,ie, this site,events,parts etc. For what,? So people like you can bash them and make stupid remarks so as to make members who support"currently" not 2 years ago or 5 years ago....today now 2012 members who have paid to keep this VCA alive "CURRENTLY" I say that because of the unformentioned view I made earlier. Its all nice when people make good comments about how well you photo shop pics of the vipers and so on. Its ok and acceptable by you when that happens right?. Your views are to be appreciated and announced, as an enthusiast, but, a members, a Presidents, a directors, a paid members which I may add I bet he puts alot more time,effort and money into the VCA than you are "currently", probably means nothing to you.
I have only been a member for half a year now and been on this site every day for 6 months reading and watching. All I see from you is bashing and negativity unless its gone your way or in your frame of mind. No ones opinions counts unless their your own.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being a know it all.

Wait - you're that new guy, right? The one I got the thread closed on several months ago?

:rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys lets stay on track...we all have thoughts on it but let's keep to the subject....

Wow! I must be getting old! Normally I am the one being told stay to the original post! :rolaugh:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think they will really run Pennzoil in that car? I guess so, why not? Haha...big cudos for Pennzoil!! (Boo to Mobil1-the car looks better in silver/black)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see the new GTS-R done in a commemorative white with blue stripes

Then why the heck not put all your lettering into a blue and white font to reflect this?

Sorry, I felt that my smaller text would be dwarfed out and unreadable.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Because he has payed his membership and puts his time and effort as a President and Director to make things like this site and events for guys like your sorry ars to make stupid comments about. If you don't have something constructive to say on this site Austin (bet you loved that name in school), then don't. Sitting there bashing Members on a members site is sad pal. Especialy when were the ones payin for it right now. ...I know...I know...your giong to say how you've been a member before and put more time and effort into this than i have until now. Well If time and effort is what it takes to be a member here than non of us should pay to be a member. Just wait it out and chatt on here for a few years as an enthusiast and own this site right? If I lived in a rental home for 10 years than I own it right. Ive been there long enough so why not. How long would this site last if it wasnt for the sponsors and Presidents and directors that are "currently", i said " currently" putting their time and efforts into the VCA to keep it running,ie, this site,events,parts etc. For what,? So people like you can bash them and make stupid remarks so as to make members who support"currently" not 2 years ago or 5 years ago....today now 2012 members who have paid to keep this VCA alive "CURRENTLY" I say that because of the unformentioned view I made earlier. Its all nice when people make good comments about how well you photo shop pics of the vipers and so on. Its ok and acceptable by you when that happens right?. Your views are to be appreciated and announced, as an enthusiast, but, a members, a Presidents, a directors, a paid members which I may add I bet he puts alot more time,effort and money into the VCA than you are "currently", probably means nothing to you.
I have only been a member for half a year now and been on this site every day for 6 months reading and watching. All I see from you is bashing and negativity unless its gone your way or in your frame of mind. No ones opinions counts unless their your own.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being a know it all.

This is your 1st club since Girl Guides right?:lmao:
Sounds like you have a hate on for Austin because he contributes more then you (and I for that matter) to this club. All I can say is let it go. Go drive around in your high roller Viper...It's good for the soul.

I do notice that his posts (Austins) generate alot of discussion and excitement on this forum about the Gen V and GTSR. I find myself logging in sometimes just to see what PhotoShop he's done this week.

Tell you what, at the end of this year, you can rant on me for only being an "enthusiast". Of course, I have a lowly 1 of 1 Gen 4 that I bought new, but I'm game.

Food for thought eh?

PS for this thread: I hope the GTSR kicks butt even 60% restricted.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there talk of restriction like that ? (or just going by prior history? ) That would be a shame and a half.

Car is definitely restricted. Engine is down to an 8.0 ltr. and there is some kind of restriction put in the air intake. Looks like two funnels. :(

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is your 1st club since Girl Guides right?:lmao:
Sounds like you have a hate on for Austin because he contributes more then you (and I for that matter) to this club. All I can say is let it go. Go drive around in your high roller Viper...It's good for the soul.

I do notice that his posts (Austins) generate alot of discussion and excitement on this forum about the Gen V and GTSR. I find myself logging in sometimes just to see what PhotoShop he's done this week.

Tell you what, at the end of this year, you can rant on me for only being an "enthusiast". Of course, I have a lowly 1 of 1 Gen 4 that I bought new, but I'm game.

Food for thought eh?

PS for this thread: I hope the GTSR kicks butt even 60% restricted.

How about this for a thought, shooter_t1,

The day you become an "enthusiast" will be none too soon.

That way you can spend more of your time posting homophobic remarks about me, disparaging remarks about other VCA officers and VCA members on The Viper Garage and the Alley.

Considering all the ugly names you have called me on-line, and threats of intimidation made by some of your colleagues on this website and others.... forgive me but have we met at sometime? The hate you have for me is puzzling. Funny thing is I don't think I have ever met or spoken to you.

Honestly, I'm a pretty good guy. :)

Do us all a favor and take your one of one of one of one (oooh ahhh) Viper and trade it in on a Corvette. Our loss will be the Corvette club's gain. Don't worry, it will be difficult, but the VCA will survive without your clever banter and sharp wit.

Obviously the VCA is not your cup of tea. My advise to you is: "Go see the USA in your Chevrolet".
:D

My sincere apologizes to the moderators of the VCA website for having to spend time with crap like this from people that have no intention of helping or contributing to the VCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.