clear bra on long island, what to ask for?

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im looking for someone to install it. I am in eastern Long Island. What did you guys get covered. I am thinking door sill, facia, behind rear wheels, 1/2 hood. Any idea what this stuff cost. I found Detailing Dynamics in Mineola. Anyone use them. Thanks for help

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Detailing dynamics are the best around, period. I have had both new Vipers done there, as have many others.
They also did the red stripe on my car.
Many guys with new cars have then shipped directly to them first.
Up to you the coverage. I had my front nose, behind all wheels and rocker panels done.
I chose not to do the hood as I like to be able to polish it out as needed although many do the hood as well.
Pythonpete has his whole car virtually wrapped.
You can have complete trust in the quality of their work and the care they take of your car.
When I brought my 2010 ACR to them, it was the cheapest car in the shop.

Eddie and Matt are the owners, they'll treat you right.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperJon, I seen you car at OBI a few weeks ago. I was looking and your bra it came out really nice. Thanks for the input.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did front including fog and headlights, partial hood past first vent, top of fenders, side sills, behind wheels and front of mirrors.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did front including fog and headlights, partial hood past first vent, top of fenders, side sills, behind wheels and front of mirrors.

Holy smoke Hyper, who didvthe work? Are you happy? Ball park what did that run? I was thinking of maybe the door handles if they can. My last 04 had over 20k head lights and fenders were fine. Side sills underneath was another story. Even behind the rear tires was clean.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My headlights and fogs were included in the "nose" area mentioned above as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets