#93 is ready...

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH BOY! :headbang: 5 more days and it begins once again!

You must be registered for see images

When they roll this sucker out to the grid they should play this over the PA system at the track. It fits oh so well. :D

http://youtu.be/bg92QpjRcJk

--RS

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: #93 is ready....

Should have done the top in SSG instead of yellow.

And sponsor the car with Starbucks? Perhaps the Jolly Green Giant! I like the yellow, it'll make Team Corvette wonder why their team mate has silver instead of black and then they'll realize there actually getting their a**es wiped clean off the podium cause 91 and 93 had been leading GT the whole time!

--RS

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't know, is that who their sponsor is? Jolly Green Giant would be okay too. Just think SSG would look better.
And sponsor the car with Starbucks? Perhaps the Jolly Green Giant! I like the yellow, it'll make Team Corvette wonder why their team mate has silver instead of black and then they'll realize there actually getting their a**es wiped clean off the podium cause 91 and 93 had been leading GT the whole time!--RS

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dont pay attention to him. Hes sad and got butt-hurt. ;) I'll "Jolly Green Giant" the top and see what it looks like. haha

What you think I'm mad at Austin? LOL I was ribbing his cage a bit, he's a good friend of mine.

--RS

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love the car and am really eager to see how it does. I definitely think it'd look meaner in a different color though.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats a work of art. One Id like to see on the streets someday. Austin I still say the SSG with graphite stripes GTSR you did is the best EVER!!!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks, but Id actually love to see a street version of the GTSR in Graphite with SSG stripes (or the "stripe" combo above). Could someone PLEASE make my dream come true!? Maybe SRT, or someone who has Forza, or maybe even one you of you Photoshoppers could push the "make my dream come true" button!? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THIS DREAM OF MINE COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a work of art. One Id like to see on the streets someday. Austin I still say the SSG with graphite stripes GTSR you did is the best EVER!!!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks, but Id actually love to see a street version of the GTSR in Graphite with SSG stripes (or the "stripe" combo above). Could someone PLEASE make my dream come true!?

Maybe you should ask somebody to chop it for you. :lmao2: :lmao:

seriously, I think any time you throw ssg on a viper it's a hit. Love that color with viper styling!
no matter if it's base color of the detailing accents.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SSG top with Graphite wing plates and side mirrors (instead of red).

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The yellow matches the fog lights so I think I like that one better. Both look good tho, can't wait to see the viper dominate!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A little bit of a clash in the green colors...

Make the #93 green area either ssg or totally different like red or something and we have a winner! :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe you should ask somebody to chop it for you. :lmao2: :lmao:

seriously, I think any time you throw ssg on a viper it's a hit. Love that color with viper styling!
no matter if it's base color of the detailing accents.

Come on Mike you are completely biased :rolaugh:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OH BOY! :headbang: 5 more days and it begins once again!

When they roll this sucker out to the grid they should play this over the PA system at the track. It fits oh so well. :D

[--RS

So that is what we will see this weekend at Mid-ohio? Can't wait, should make the almost 400 mile drive worth it!!