Cruise in Delaware, August 11'th

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kirkwood Highway Cruise! For some of you that are old enough, Saturday night cruising was the cool thing to do. (Picture American Graffiti) This is a cruise over several miles of the Kirkwood Highway, This was the popular cruise area back in the 60's and 70's. This cruise has been revived over the past several years and this year over a thousand cars are expected to turn out.

Where: Kirkwood Highway (from Possum Park rd to Prices corner) Looking on Mapquest/Google? Use this address: 4500 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington DE

When: August 11, 4pm 'till ???

How? BRING YOUR VIPER! There will be Hot-Rods, Muscle cars, Classics, everything is welcome.

Let's make a big showing with our Vipers.

Questions? E-Mail me back at: [email protected]

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been talking to several of you personally, and some texts on my phone. Looks like we will have about ten Vipers, to show these guys some Snake **********! Like I said they are looking for over a thousand cars this year.

Less than a week away. A lot of you are planning to meet at my house. If you want to join us, let me know.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear from all of that have asked for directions and a meeting time. I look forward to seeing everyone!

For those that didn't get the location:

4518 Kirkwood Highway
Wilmington DE 19808

Mapquest/Google maps will get you right there.

I have a store in this shopping center. (Steve's Sew-N-Vac)

Meeting time is 4:30

See you there!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62