Couple more new pictures...

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Couple more new pictures....

Im just going by the fact that I had my 08 coupe slammed on motons and had 3/4" adators on front and 1" on the rear and it worked great for me

While that may be true, on a lowered car, you can't push the wheels to the point that the wheels stick out from under the wheel opening as is the case in the image I mentioned the issue.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like bright blue. My wife says NO WAY its a *** color and not suitable for me. Black,Silver, Snakeskin green,**RED OK**. Go figure? GTS Bruce

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Decided to throw in my 2 cents. I wish they had a blue with gunmetal stripes. I do think the anaconda green, and the viper blue metallic looks good on this car. I also lowered mine

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Graphite with comp grey wheels.

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Am I the only one who cannot access the second page unless I reply? This is happening quite a bit lately.

OP
OP
M

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone else show a forbidden page error on the 2nd page?? This has happened several times now. I don't even think I'll see this post.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What the heck I get a 404 error message saying that I can not access page 2 of this topic because of some server access problem?

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im still not liking that ********* hole in the front :( Personally I prefer that colour matched. Needs stripes too ;)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I also am having trouble Viewing the second page, I have to submit this message to do so! :( 404 ERROR? You do not have permission etc.....

OP
OP
M

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man...still have to reply just to see the 2nd page.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've been getting the same error when trying to view the second page on most threads on the VCA.

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its not a php problem, rather the way that the SEO portion of vbulletin is handling the "....." at the end of the words. If you remove the "....." you will be able to see the 2nd page. Or it could be two other problems, the site is using vBSEO and it's messing up, or the .htaccess file is wrong.

The admin should update to 4.2 and all should be fixed! :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about. Lol. Kidding. Hopefully they can fix it soon. I hate to clutter the thread with "just reading the second page" every time I want to read.
Its not a php problem, rather the way that the SEO portion of vbulletin is handling the "....." at the end of the words. If you remove the "....." you will be able to see the 2nd page. Or it could be two other problems, the site is using vBSEO and it's messing up, or the .htaccess file is wrong.The admin should update to 4.2 and all should be fixed! :)

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin, hit the "first new post in thread button" to the left of the thread title. It is taking me directly to the post, even on the second page.

Also, can a mod change the thread title to remove the ellipsis?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks. Just tried it and it worked. Unfortunately, it doesnt work like that when you're on the mobile site.

Austin, hit the "first new post in thread button" to the left of the thread title. It is taking me directly to the post, even on the second page.

Also, can a mod change the thread title to remove the ellipsis?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hmmmm, why is page two if this thread showing up as a 404 not found. Anyone else have this problem? Not that I will most likely see the response...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R