Couple more new pictures...

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's something wrong here IDK it doesn't look as it used to be in the release pics. I hope production cars will not be the same :(

The lowering did wonders!!! can't wait to see the stripes

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Couple more new pictures....

I am amazed how the colors change the presence of the car! Blue with white stripes are definately racing colors as are white with blue stripes. Black is "evil!" Styker red is elegant. The green is in your face. Etc, etc ,etc. I wonder what blue with a Scarab type nose and striping would look like?

I agree, coloring has never been so effective on the looks of a car before gen V arrived!

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Think the car would look better with the cross-hair grill in body-color vs. black....easy mod....then again, who am I to question Ralph G:)

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did a little experiment. I showed the stock rear shot to some people, and the slammed one to others. It has no road presence at all with the 4X4 stance. Lower it and it exponentially improves it's stance and look.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Couple more new pictures....

This was on page two just in case, cause I know we were having problems accessing that page.
Decided to throw in my 2 cents. I wish they had a blue with gunmetal stripes. I do think the anaconda green, and the viper blue metallic looks good on this car. I also lowered mine

You must be registered for see images attach