Trade my SRT-10 Coupe for your GTS + Cash

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there to see what thoughts would be on trading my 2006 First Edition Blue/White SRT-10 Coupe with 6k miles on it all stock ('08 cat back exhaust, tinted window, clear bra, car cover) in excellent condition for a GTS + Cash. I love my SRT-10 but I am looking to free up some cash for other investments without going complete Viperless. My preference is a 96/97 Blue/White but I am open to other year/color combos if condition/price is right.

Open to thoughts on what people would consider fair and PM's with offers.

I have since removed the red vinyl that was added for July 4th and cleaned/waxed with meguiars gold. Car is sitting on the lift in my climate controlled garage.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a coincidence, that's what I would sell my 97 Blue/White GTS for :)
Kyle, thats a Good One! To me, the Perfect Viper would be to get an 08' 09' 10' B/W, BUT with the Gen II Body! In A Perfect World! By the way JPU, thats a Beautiful Car! Hey Guys I just thought about it, this would be the NEW Gen V Viper! Duh! jmo

Last edited:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JPU, I just thought about Satchmo (on here) he just bought a B/W 96' or 97' & it was his Dream Car for a long time but actually after he got it he said it just wasn't what he thought it was! And I think at one time he was talking about selling it & getting something else. Maybe he'll see this post & comment on it, or maybe he might be interested in trading with you. jmo

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JPU, I just thought about Satchmo (on here) he just bought a B/W 96' or 97' & it was his Dream Car for a long time but actually after he got it he said it just wasn't what he thought it was! And I think at one time he was talking about selling it & getting something else. Maybe he'll see this post & comment on it, or maybe he might be interested in trading with you. jmo

Well, from Satchmo's last post (not that I'm stalking him or anything), he said that he was able to keep it after all. Which is definitely a good thing! :smirk:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my A.R.T. TWIN TURBO I might consider trading you if you put cash my way on the trade....but I do love my VIPER...... 1200 + h.p.....over 1000 rwtq.....Just tossing it out there......:question::guitar::cash::money::waiting::eater:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my A.R.T. TWIN TURBO I might consider trading you if you put cash my way on the trade....but I do love my VIPER...... 1200 + h.p.....over 1000 rwtq.....Just tossing it out there......:question::guitar::cash::money::waiting::eater:
Roy, I have enough trouble with my CreamPuff, HOW do you keep that Beast between the Ditches? HOW can you get ANY Traction? Lol!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have the 97 BW excellent condition with only 15K on it when your ready to buy.
In the classifieds. No need for a Gen 3 though.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy, I have enough trouble with my CreamPuff, HOW do you keep that Beast between the Ditches? HOW can you get ANY Traction? Lol!

M/T E/T STREET RADIALS. to me is the most awesome street/ strip there is...up up and away.....NO TRACTION problems at all....:dance::stick::hippy::outtahere::bed:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave