Reaction score
Local Cars and Coffee this morning.

How would you handle this.....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hemorrhoid scratching........ No respect for other's cars. Probably drove there in a 1966 rusted out Rambler. At least he didn't sit his coffee on your roof. I hope the guy he's BS'ing with was leaning on his own car. That's what would have pist me off more. Looks like he was full weight leaning on a POS Vette.

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weve prob all been in this senerio. Since there are kids around, you could just tell him to "watch out behind you". I rolled up on a guy who had set his daughter on the fender of my BLACK Road Runner to take a pic. Now for those of you that dont know me, I have a VERY short fuse when it comes to my rides being touched.:mad:But you cant beat the guys a$$ in front of the lil ones. While my wife gently took the lil girl off of our fender, I "very calm and quitly, expained to the man about respecting and not touching ANYBODYS stuff. I also informed him he was VERY lucky there were children around. Some people just dont get it. RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES STUFF!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW-WEE, how did you hold back? That's crazy, that guys lucky his ass pockets don't have buttons!

My friend Bob encounters this kind of stuff all the time with his Prowler cause of the cars wheels and fenders, the kids want to lean on them while the parents take a picture. Bob explodes, funny to watch the parents reactions. Normally what I do is I keep a box of hotwheels in my car and we hand them out to kids so their paws stay off the cars. It's ***** to spend money, BUT it does work. $10-20 worth of hotwheels can go a long way.

--RS

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say get over yourself because at the end the day it is just a car. Probably engrossed in conversation and didn't even realize he was up against it, would have just asked him to please move away. Not like he was sitting on it with his shoe propped up.
As for you with short fuses, you never know who has concealed carry with an even shorter fuse.

Last edited:

tlcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Set the alarm off. I was a a show 2 weeks ago a guy opened my door on my gts. I was on the other side of the lot.a$$ hole

Iceman1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im with you bro , for those of us that clean on our cars its rough to watch ! I have a bigger problem with the parents that let the kids rub the paint with ice cream or pizza on there hands !

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Coulda been worse. Could have been a transvestite who opened your driver's door in order to stick his/her high-heeled foot in to strike a seductive pose for a pic.....

:sigh: Dont ask.

But yeah, would have just told the guy to watch his back please. I'm sure he had no idea he was even doing it.

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But yeah, would have just told the guy to watch his back please. I'm sure he had no idea he was even doing it.

Basically what I did. I actually told him that he was getting his shorts dirty against my car. I just figured the pics would be good for a few laughs and good stories.... like transvestites with stiletto heels.

I'll go get over myself now. Lol.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically what I did. I actually told him that he was getting his shorts dirty against my car. I just figured the pics would be good for a few laughs and good stories.... like transvestites with stiletto heels.

I'll go get over myself now. Lol.

You handled that well!! But I do know how you feel, for example, I have a really nice home that I spent quite a bit of time fixing up, it took me near a whole weekend to spraypaint my double wide silver (or Kentucky Chrome as it's known in these parts) plus I changed the tires out to whitewalls and painted the propane tanks flat black. A real stunner if I may say so myself. Anyhow, it really ****** me off when people come over obviously they can see I've put a lot of work in this place, but seriously do you think any of em even think about taking off their shoes before they come in and ruin my linoleum floors? Hell No! It's a good thing they have kids with em otherwise....:mad:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a little bastard walk up to my car at the st.patty day parade and start rapping on my headlight with mardi graw beads, he was about 7, his parents never said nothing, i had to leave before i didnt something i would re-gret.... beat the kid to knock the stupid out of him, and beat the parents for not teaching the poor stupid child

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLOL

Ass to hood contact is fine but I'd prefer a more traditional connection...

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it happens all the time. Happened last weekend at Mid-Ohio in the viper corral. I didn't see it but some kid got sticky fingers on my door... cotton candy??

When I do see it I don't hestitate to say "Excuse me, I'm not trying to be a **** but please move away from the paint... thanks... nice turnout today isn't it? -blah-blah :)"

That's how I do it anyways... they always turn around, appologize and look embarrassed.
Mike

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All in good fun Jack. I would not be pissed, but that's just me. You show that car every weekend, you gotta expect ********* to touch it now and then......

viper2000rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's just a car. Don't open the hood. I don't. Rope it off so no one walks around it. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE LITTLE GIRL SHE DIDN'T DO IT.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record...... The dude had no consideration..... (but still, a bit of hood contact may not be bad...... lol)

WALKING TALL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have told him to get his shriveled up old man pastey ass off my ride! I don't give a **** who you are, its the lack of respect to others property!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have told him to get his shriveled up old man pastey ass off my ride! I don't give a **** who you are, its the lack of respect to others property!
I bet you would Buford and right after that you would probably get the beatdown of your life for talking that way in front a little girl. Grow the F up you are not that ******** when you have to tell people you are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456