Pictures from the Kirkwood Highway cruise in Delaware

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ended up with a total of ten Vipers showing up for this event. A couple more Viper owners showed up but without their Vipers because the threat of weather. Some of the locals met at my house, then we met the rest of the group. Over all a very good turn out. We cruised to a few different locations where various groups were meeting. Thanks to Sandii for taking some of these great pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks to those that attended this event, for those that didn't make it, we hope to see you next time!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointed that i missed out. It was raining in the morning in Smyrna so i went out in the garage and detailed DirtyD. Around 2-4 it was clear and dry and not much was showing up on the radar so i started gearing up to roll. As i got out of the shower a T-storm came through and it was raining sideways. It passed in like 10min so i waited until the roads were just damp then Wham another T-storm came thru. Checked the radar and saw a huge system encompassing the southern half of the DelMarVa peninsula moving north and i said F-it and cracked open a beer.

Im sure Everyone up there anjoyed seeing all the Vipers! I know my friends did... Everytime i got a pic txt i would reply with who's car it was. Was surprised to see Aries up there. Mad props for making the drive:2tu:

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dom,

That's been happening to me all summer! Glad to see there was a decent turnout for the cruise though.