IN/KY VCA...Scheduling Info...Special Viper Service Session #5...Tom Sessions

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello, All:

SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #5 with Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions at Indy's Champion Dodge will take place on September 10-15
, 2012.

WITH VOI.12 taking place Sept. 27-30, 2012...this is the perfect time to prepare your Viper for this road trip...as well as being ready to take advantage of the wonderful Indiana Fall weather cruising days that are "just around the corner" !!

Historically, there has been considerable interest shown in this opportunity by our members, though some still have a few questions that I'll try to answer below (again):

#1 Tom will be here working as an official employee of Champion C-J-D-R. Therefore, ALL billing will go
through the dealership's Service Department.
Tom is NOT being hired by our Club.

#2 If parts need to be ordered, they can be ordered through the Parts Department. If the parts are not readily available, they can be installed on Tom's next visit.

#3 YES, there are currently PLENTY of time slots available for Viper work during this FIFTH SPECIAL SESSION. You can book YOUR SLOT by scheduling the work for Tom during these "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSIONS" through Mr. Mike Robertson, Service Advisor, Champion C-J-D-R, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
( I-465 Exit 27 ).

Mike can be reached by calling Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 Extension 2005. Mike "KNOWS his stuff", and is a great friend and supporter of our Club!!

#4 THIS IS NOT A CLUB "TECH SESSION" !!

#5 Thus far, ONLY IN/KY VCA Active 2012 Members have been invited to take advantage of this situation. In a few days, we will likely post (in the IN/KY Section of the VCA Board) an open invitation for this opportunity to all Viper owners. So, if YOU are thinking about having work done on your Viper...CALL Mike ASAP !!!

REMEMBER the dates: Monday (8:00 AM EDT), Sept.
10th running through NOON (EDT) Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012.

#8 As we are trying to accommodate as many owners as possible during this week long event, considerable pre-planning and REALISTIC scheduling are absolute necessities...especially if parts need to come from outside vendors!!! The old "need service" declaration will need an expanded explanation!!

PLEASE contact Steve Fess with your service needs, repairs, upgrade/modification plans, and/or recalls so that we can help guide both the scheduling process and parts acquisition process in an efficient manner.

If your Viper needs a Recall or warranty work, I would suggest that you have your VIN handy when you
schedule your appointment with Mike.
If you need a "pre-session consultation", call me and I can try to arrange same with Mr. Sessions per telephone.

If you have general questions, please call ME ASAP !!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

P.S. Special Viper detailing is now offered at Champion by "Reggie"...more details later.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Tom Sessions will be here in a week !!

There are a FEW service slots left....call SOON if you need Tom to check/service/repair YOUR Viper.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah wish I was there! I don't need work, but just to hang out in Indy. :D

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Come on down !!

Tom is REALLY BUSY this round...LOTS of service, several interesting problem cases as well. He's The Man for the job !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, Tom is well on his way home after a VERY BUSY week!!

THANKS is owed to Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions, Champion C-J-D-R owner Fernando Falcon, Service Manager Jeff Klein, Service Advisor Mike Anderson, and the ENTIRE Service Dept Staff at Champion for their assistance in making this our most successful Special Viper Service Session to date. A total of 15 Vipers were evaluated, and 14 were serviced/repaired (counting 2 seen on a "house call" !!).

Certainly those owners heading toward VOI.12 can feel more confident now that their Vipers have been serviced !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We owe a HUGH debt of gratitude to several vendors for supplying parts and resource info on short notice...often with overnight shipping (YES, surprises do occur when servicing Vipers)...all of which made this Service Session a success!!

So...THANK YOU to Paul Scharf and Staff, JonB, and Chris at VPA !!!!

See Ya next time.