Attention all lady viper owners

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi..just noticed this thread...I've been a very proud (female) viper owner since I ordered my first one in 1992!!...(which arrived in 1993!)....

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi..just noticed this thread...I've been a very proud (female) viper owner since I ordered my first one in 1992!!...(which arrived in 1993!)....

Hello!! Glad to see another woman! Is your avatar your viper now?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like all the ladies should get together at VOI --- would be a great story and show how many Vipers out there are owned by the better looking gender!!!

PS - Leslie, I know of another Leslie who owns an ACR out in Colorado, so obviously this could be one of the more popular names for lady Viper pilots!?

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like all the ladies should get together at VOI --- would be a great story and show how many Vipers out there are owned by the better looking gender!!!

PS - Leslie, I know of another Leslie who owns an ACR out in Colorado, so obviously this could be one of the more popular names for lady Viper pilots!?

Good idea....:1up::greatday:

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for asking guys....I have 2 vipers....I still have my original 2 bought new...my 1994 RT10 and the avatar (1996 GTS Coupe). I've gone thru a couple of others as well..but they didn't work for me..(long story).....but I have my eye on the Gen 5! I think (other than the Gen 1) this is the finest looking viper (maybe even car) ever!!

And Bill's idea is great except for as much as I love my cars..I've never been to an Invitational...my bad.

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Vipernut, SheViper, and Leslie. Glad to see there are some classy lady Viper owners who don't have to call attention to the fact they are ladies! You ladies represent the Viper community well!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Vipernut, SheViper, and Leslie. Glad to see there are some classy lady Viper owners who don't have to call attention to the fact they are ladies! You ladies represent the Viper community well!

Wellll that's kewl! Thanks from all the ladies here.

I have been roadracing for 9 yrs, last 3 in my GTS. And instructing with porsche club.

These are amazing cars and they can be a lot of fun going fast out of a corner!

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wellll that's kewl! Thanks from all the ladies here.

I have been roadracing for 9 yrs, last 3 in my GTS. And instructing with porsche club.

These are amazing cars and they can be a lot of fun going fast out of a corner!

That is awesome!!! When you win do the boys cry or pull your hair?

Who downgraded this thread rating to a 2?:spank:

:hitfan: if I find out who did!!!!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who downgraded this thread rating to a 2?

I've been on this site for longer than I've been a member...been an owner/member for 4 years and I never paid any attention to or read a single post about 'thread ratings' until you mentioned them in this thread. I don't even know what they are used for and bet that 99.9% of members here don't either. :dunno:

Can someone enlighten me?

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been on this site for longer than I've been a member...been an owner/member for 4 years and I never paid any attention to or read a single post about 'thread ratings' until you mentioned them in this thread. I don't even know what they are used for and bet that 99.9% of members here don't either. :dunno:

From what I can tell they are used to rate the threads. I could be wrong, though.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Me Either! BUT, Leave it up to a Female to notice something like that! Lol!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A female Viper owner? damn that should've been 'my dream' :rolleyes::D:lmao::rolaugh:

BTW, all viper owners are unique :headbang:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I rated it a 5 ...first time ever. I will not go through that ordeal again.
I had to look for the rate this thread button then click the mouse...too much work. :D

cheers

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thread ra... whaaa??? where how?!

oh btw, girls plz post the helarious private messages u get, 'if any' ;P

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much clothing in this thread for a five-star rating.

Seriously, though. Glad to see girls like to drive Vipers too.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original owner of my 96 GTS was a really nice lady, and after 7 years of ownership I finally got to meet her at VOI10. She was very meticulous about documenting the maintenance on the car, and she talked me to attend an high performance driving school before driving the car hard (and probably saved my life). She tracked the car and was/is very knowlegable about Vipers. I still contact her to this day if I have any questions, or just need some good advice.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235