Attention all lady viper owners

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey let's here from the lady's out there that own their own VIPERS....would be nice to hear about your experiences with your VIPERS and share with us....pictures would be nice with your beautiful Vipers....tell the Viper community about your Viper affairs.....how many are out there in this great ownership of our fun automobiles? Lookin forward to hearing your comments......:headbang::eater::rolleyes:

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I am one! 96 GTS B/W .One of my challenger SRT8. Yes I am a B***h

Last edited:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why certainly, Are you the famous actor or same name by chance?
Nope (by the way he died a month or so ago) just always liked the show since I was a kid. Funny though, I named my son Shane from the OLD Western by the same name (that was way before your time)! I guess it would seem like I'm a Goat Roper (but I don't own any cowboy hats or horses & I've never really even owned a truck) I actually wear visors! Guess I just like some of the old Western Movies!

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope (by the way he died a month or so ago) just always liked the show since I was a kid. Funny though, I named my son Shane from the OLD Western by the same name (that was way before your time)! I guess it would seem like I'm a Goat Roper (but I don't own any cowboy hats or horses & I've never really even owned a truck) I actually wear visors! Guess I just like some of the old Western Movies!

Sorry:rolaugh: I am laughing at myself. I should have been more specific. I meant Matt Dillion, the guy who starred in My Body Guard, Something about Mary. You know black hair, mid 40's. Been in a lot of movies. There I go thinking like a girl:crazy2:

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I can PROMISE you, you DO NOT want to get Sybil started!:nono: Lol!

I all ready got warned on here so I have to speak through a muzzle. I guess bad news travels fast.

My conclusion:

VCA=Viper heaven

Viperforums.net=Purgatory

Viper alley=Viper hell:D

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I all ready got warned on here so I have to speak through a muzzle. I guess bad news travels fast.

My conclusion:

VCA=Viper heaven

Viperforums.net=Purgatory

Viper alley=Viper hell:D
Lol, you are too funny! I can't believe (well, yes I can) you've already had a sit down. Glad to see you over here, though I don't know if there's enough excitement over here for YOU! And you forgot about the Viper Garage site! My Bad, Sybil you was right to start with (I was thinking about James Arness instead of Matt Dillon) I LOVED Something About Mary by the way!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Leslie, just post a picture of you with your car so everybody who hasn't seen what you look like can. You are the prettiest lady on this site so why not show off a little?
You are too kind:) I really don't have a lot of pics of me with my Viper, just a lot of my car on the track:)

Here's 'Leslie' from Texas and me on right, a photo shop of us with our sapphire Vipers....as you can tell by the placement of my steering wheel haha.

You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning Marshall Dillon. :lmao2:

So we have a Leslie from Texas, a Leslie from Illinois, a Sybil from where? ... theres got to be more to this list.
Where the heck are the Ohio girls? :dunno:

btw... - some odds = 2 Leslies both with a rare color like saphire blue :2tu:

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning Marshall Dillon. :lmao2:

So we have a Leslie from Texas, a Leslie from Illinois, a Sybil from where? ... theres got to be more to this list.
Where the heck are the Ohio girls? :dunno:

btw... - some odds = 2 Leslies both with a rare color like saphire blue :2tu:
Nice ride ladies!! I am from Illinois but right next to St.Louis, MO

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I hope this proves that I am not that hard to get along with!!!

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you not post as "Tommyfox" on VA?? If so, you were nice to me when I was getting verbally abused by a **** who didn't even own a Viper.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you not post as "Tommyfox" on VA?? If so, you were nice to me when I was getting verbally abused by a **** who didn't even own a Viper.

Yes that is me. I can't remember you exactly because it happens so much. Is this your same username on the alley? Who was attacking you? I will go back and give him some grief if he is still on there:D

PS: I am still on the V.A. and I will get pay banned again soon.:D

Last edited:

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes that is me. I can't remember you exactly because it happens so much. Is this your same username on the alley? Who was attacking you? I will go back and give him some grief if he is still on there:D

PS: I am still on the V.A. and I will get pay banned again soon.:D

Not necessary, the guy's a *****. I only go there occasionally to browse the classifieds now. It was so juvenile I couldn't believe it. My first post introducing myself as a new Viper owner and he attacked me telling me to go f**k myself.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not necessary, the guy's a *****. I only go there occasionally to browse the classifieds now. It was so juvenile I couldn't believe it. My first post introducing myself as a new Viper owner and he attacked me telling me to go f**k myself.
AJ, then they must have liked you, that's the way they Welcome you over there! Lol!

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I feel your pain!! I would tell you what they said to me but I would get in trouble. I go there because there are some good knowledgeable guys and I like to fight. And encourage new people not to run away. Glad to see you AJ. I am also on VIPERFORUMS