Florida Central and North Caravan

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We have a caravan pulling out of Central / North Florida on Wednesday Sept 26th heading to Charlotte. It is approx
500 miles, an easy one day trip. Please meet at the Bob Evans in Lake Mary, I believe exit 98 off of I-4, at 8 am. We will pick up some Vipers in Jacksonville and then continue on. Hopefully we will meet up with some Georgia and SC Vipers along the way. I know we have about 7 Vipers driving up so far. Please post here or drop me an email or pm if you can make the caravan or if you are along the way and want to meet up with us.

BlueVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When will guys be leaving Charlotte? I may want to hook up with you since I am going to visit my brother in Fernandina Beach before heading back to Arizona

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
HI Dutchman, actually I think there are at least two other Vipers meeting up with us out of Jax. Drop me a PM or an email with your contact details etc.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading up Wednesday with everyone and coming back to Orlando on Monday morning. would not want to miss Sunday funday!

Dutchman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I plan on going up with the main group on Wednesday and coming back on Monday too. Dont want to miss anything on Sunday either.

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
For North Florida Vipers, Ken suggested we meet at the North bound rest stop on I-95, just after sr210 south of Jax. Does that work for eveveryone? We should be there by 1015 ish am. Also, if you have a small hand held radio, bring it, makes fuel and bathroom stops easy to coordinate. The drive up is half the fun, these cars were meant to be driven!!

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Please see the latest newson the Caravan of cars driving up below. Please respond to us so we can get a final headcount on who is drivingup. Please contact me if you are alongthe way and want to join up with us. Schedule so far

WednesdaySept. 26[SUP]th[/SUP]:

0800 - 0815hrs Meet at BobEvans, in Lake Mary, Exit #98 off of I-4

1000 –1015 hrs Meet Jax Vipersat North Bound Rest Stop just after SR #210, off of I-95

1230 –1300 hrs Stop forlunch near Savannah, Exit #102 off of I-95
Subway,400-498 US Hwy 80E, Pooler GA

1800 -1830 hrs ArriveCharlotte NC and VOI-12!!!

MondayOct. 1[SUP]st[/SUP]

0800hrs Drivehome, full speed!!

Bathroomand fuel breaks as needed, please bring a small handheld radio, so that we cancommunicate on the road, plus it makes it fun!

Don’tforget to bring a helmet, close toe shoes, and long pants, as these will beneeded for the track events. If you don’thave a helmet, usually there are some extra ones laying around.

Pleasecontact or call with any questions.