Edmonton Viper Meet/Cruise this Friday Sept 7th

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to get some Viper guys together and then cruise out to Castrol for Street Legals anyone is welcome. Meeting at Tims on Gateway at 5pm. Ron

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see you on here Ron, I posted the event a couple threads down ;o)))

Its me (Stybcelica) aka Craig

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great time had alot of Vipers out considering the Nelson Event was the same day! Got to run the car for the first time and meet some great people win - win!

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of the cars that met for the cruise to the drag strip! Had more once we reached the track I beileve 7 or 8 in total :)

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 20

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short notice I realize, but 3or4 of us from Red Deer are going to Wetaskiwin for supper if anyone from around Edmonton wants to come down and join us( besides Someguy who has already comitted). We are planning to leave about 6 PM. I don't know what there is for restaurants up there if someone knows they can let us know. Anyone coming text or call me, Ron, at 403-505-2444.
This includes anyone in the Red Deer area as well.

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short notice I realize, but 3or4 of us from Red Deer are going to Wetaskiwin for supper if anyone from around Edmonton wants to come down and join us( besides Someguy who has already comitted). We are planning to leave about 6 PM. I don't know what there is for restaurants up there if someone knows they can let us know. Anyone coming text or call me, Ron, at 403-505-2444.
This includes anyone in the Red Deer area as well.

Wish I wasn't at work and have to miss this :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456