"Metal" Of Honor Car Show

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:headbang: Lets get a list of everyone who plans on attending this show so we could get an area for everyone to park together. Also, if anyone would like to get a group to meet enroute & arrive as a group, suggestions are open. :drive::burnout: Some may also cruise to the southshore to attend the Cruise nite @ Clearview Shopping Ctr. :2tu:

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Henry,
I know i have at least 3 confirmed my '08 Viper (Madisonville), Greg's '06 Viper (from Metairie), and a cobra (westbank):usa::headbang::2tu:. The Lacombe Viper will be out of town that weekend:(
I also plan on cruising to the clearview cruise nite also.:drive:

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Henry,
I know i have at least 3 confirmed my '08 Viper (Madisonville), Greg's '06 Viper (from Metairie), and a cobra (westbank):usa::headbang::2tu:. The Lacombe Viper will be out of town that weekend:(
I also plan on cruising to the clearview cruise nite also.:drive:

Ronny,
Great, I'll start calling some people this week. My car is still in the shop, :mad::mad: so I may ride with a Friend. Jerry, with an 02 Yellow RT/10 is coming & a couple of his friends. The clearview cruise is gonna be big. :2tu: :burnout:

Last edited:

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any plans for a place to meet up to cuise together?:drive: Probably somewhere near the causway since some will coming from the south shore?:cool: Maybe at the Ihop parking lot at the intersection of I12 and North Causway Blvd?:rolleyes: Some could get breakfast also if they would like.:eater: Let me know. Clearview should be a big night with this great weather!:headbang: Looking forward to it.:2tu:

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Any plans for a place to meet up to cuise together?:drive: Probably somewhere near the causway since some will coming from the south shore?:cool: Maybe at the Ihop parking lot at the intersection of I12 and North Causway Blvd?:rolleyes: Some could get breakfast also if they would like.:eater: Let me know. Clearview should be a big night with this great weather!:headbang: Looking forward to it.:2tu:

:rolleyes: Looks like I'm gonna have to ride with a friend in his 66 silver Chevelle since my car is still in the shop. :mad::mad::mad: We're also leaving from Clearview shopping Ctr. sat morning around, say 9:30 am. (I'm leaving my truck @ the cruise nite area so I'll have a way to get home after). Call me tomorrow if you want to drive together. But, remember, we'll be riding in a chevy, so you may not be able to drive that slow. :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Looks like I'm gonna have to ride with a friend in his 66 silver Chevelle since my car is still in the shop. :mad::mad::mad: We're also leaving from Clearview shopping Ctr. sat morning around, say 9:30 am. (I'm leaving my truck @ the cruise nite area so I'll have a way to get home after). Call me tomorrow if you want to drive together. But, remember, we'll be riding in a chevy, so you may not be able to drive that slow. :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! Will look out for you. I will be leaving from Madisonville. Also, just found out my son has a game Sat. A.M. May show up a little late:mad: Save a spot for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32