Vipers and Girls...

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time my friend and I were looking at some watches.

Sales lady: So your wife or girlfriend might like this one...
Friend: The wife would, but the girlfriend, not so much.
Saleslady blushed a deep shade of red and turned away...

LOL funny!

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously you got it for the women because why would they know you have one if you just met them???? :2tu:

Only reason they know is because my friends always throw it in there, all these women I am referring to are friends of friends. None of these girls have actually seen my car, even when I go to pick them up I usually Borrower my buddy's lexus.

You must be registered for see images

Some of the girls in question are in this picture, gotta love living in Miami where all the girls want to come visit :)

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^^^Why would you borrow the Lexus? I would rather be picked up in a Viper that turns heads, coming from a female point of view.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've owned by Viper for a little over 7 years now, very rarely has it ever gotten me a chance at a date. Of the girlfriends I've taken for a drive in it, they get that its a raw "car" but it doesn't impress them the way my Viper impresses me. If I wanted to impress a woman, I also drive a Mercedes SL500 and that does the trick with women just fine.....however I don't like that it impresses them, which is why it only has 13k miles on it and it's an '03. (my Viper has 87k miles on it) I've found that women who would date a man because of his choice of car, are too shallow for my taste and the relationships fade quickly when they find out they don't get to drive my cars or somehow get enrolled in the "purse of the month club" because I'm doing well.

I wouldn't buy any car to impress a woman and wouldn't suggest anyone else do that either....its just not worth it.

I met two women one evening at an upscale restaurant in Burlingame, CA...one single, one married. The married friend initiated the conversation with me to help her single friend. After a few topics, it came around to things we are passionate about... I mentioned I am a car lover and collect cars and that I dream of having 150 cars, each with a unique personality and purpose. The married woman was impressed and the single woman said I was insane. I countered with "What if I said I collected art instead of cars, would that make me more interesting to you?". The single woman exclaimed that "an art collector would be way better than a car collector" and I responded with "and that's why you're gonna be single for a long time! Cars can appreciate just as much as art and besides, doing the maintenance is something you can share with your children, which will likely build a stronger bond to them. Asking your children to help you dust off the art collection just doesn't have the same "bonding effect". The married friend laughed right in her friends face and female bartender then comped me a drink...I guess she liked my response.

Regards,
Aaron
P.S. I am bringing a longtime (14 years) female friend to VOI and she'll be the 1st woman to ever drive my Viper.

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely would not want to date a woman that liked me or gave me a chance purely because of my car, that is why I don't really like talking about it with girls, only time it really gets brought up is if I pick them up or my friends make some sort of joking mention about it, but even than I try to keep the conversation short. Once I get to know a girl and see there is some sort of connection other than $$$, I can talk more freely about it as it is a hobby of mine.

I usually borrow my friend's lexus because girls usually come visit us 2+ at a time, last weekend we had 7 girls stay with us (what a mess that was), so anything more than 1 and my car sits anyhow.

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ Aaron, great answer! My first wife was materialistic and as you said, the relationship faded over time....and distance, I was deployed to Desert Storm/Desert Shield and she surprisingly forgot that she was married! I came home to divorce papers and maxed out credit card and empty bank accounts! Ain't love grand! My current wife and I joke that we both married for love the first time and compatibility, stability and work ethics the second! We both had real winners the first time around!:rolleyes:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its called flirting you boob....go with it and flirt back and dont take offense to the ribbing, the night should end well if you do and have some luck :)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ Aaron, great answer! My first wife was materialistic and as you said, the relationship faded over time....and distance, I was deployed to Desert Storm/Desert Shield and she surprisingly forgot that she was married! I came home to divorce papers and maxed out credit card and empty bank accounts! Ain't love grand! My current wife and I joke that we both married for love the first time and compatibility, stability and work ethics the second! We both had real winners the first time around!:rolleyes:

Dear Jeff,

Glad your experiences have echo'd my own. Sorry about the 1st wife, glad you upgraded this time!! (I plan to do the same when/if I marry again)

Regards,
Aaron

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lexus???? My friends wives drive those things.... Take the Viper out and this picture would be more exciting if you get my drift.... :2tu:

Only reason they know is because my friends always throw it in there, all these women I am referring to are friends of friends. None of these girls have actually seen my car, even when I go to pick them up I usually Borrower my buddy's lexus.

You must be registered for see images

Some of the girls in question are in this picture, gotta love living in Miami where all the girls want to come visit :)

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 14-year old daughter loves the Viper. Once she has her license, and she and I have completed the 3-day defensive driving/high performance driving course at VIR, then she can drive it.

With me in the passenger seat. :omg:

I'll pay you to video this and then post it when the times comes! :lmao2:

On topic;
Just today I was driving the viper and this woman (approx 55 years?) sped up and picked her way thru traffic to get up beside me. I saw her weaving thru the cars in my mirror. When she got beside me she just became my wing-man for about 2 miles.... then when I looked over, she grinned big and gave me a thumbs-up and then left. :D

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't tell people that I have a Viper... If the topic comes up, I'll just say my sports car. If they aren't into cars, they won't ask me what kind.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HMMMM The only genuinely happy girl in that picture is the one with her hand on someone elses knee.:omg: And just what kind of girls do you have in Miami?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting thread to see peoples views on the subject.

I've owned by Viper for a little over 7 years now, very rarely has it ever gotten me a chance at a date. Of the girlfriends I've taken for a drive in it, they get that its a raw "car" but it doesn't impress them the way my Viper impresses me. If I wanted to impress a woman, I also drive a Mercedes SL500 and that does the trick with women just fine.....however I don't like that it impresses them, which is why it only has 13k miles on it and it's an '03. (my Viper has 87k miles on it) I've found that women who would date a man because of his choice of car, are too shallow for my taste and the relationships fade quickly when they find out they don't get to drive my cars or somehow get enrolled in the "purse of the month club" because I'm doing well.

I wouldn't buy any car to impress a woman and wouldn't suggest anyone else do that either....its just not worth it.

I met two women one evening at an upscale restaurant in Burlingame, CA...one single, one married. The married friend initiated the conversation with me to help her single friend. After a few topics, it came around to things we are passionate about... I mentioned I am a car lover and collect cars and that I dream of having 150 cars, each with a unique personality and purpose. The married woman was impressed and the single woman said I was insane. I countered with "What if I said I collected art instead of cars, would that make me more interesting to you?". The single woman exclaimed that "an art collector would be way better than a car collector" and I responded with "and that's why you're gonna be single for a long time! Cars can appreciate just as much as art and besides, doing the maintenance is something you can share with your children, which will likely build a stronger bond to them. Asking your children to help you dust off the art collection just doesn't have the same "bonding effect". The married friend laughed right in her friends face and female bartender then comped me a drink...I guess she liked my response.

Regards,
Aaron
P.S. I am bringing a longtime (14 years) female friend to VOI and she'll be the 1st woman to ever drive my Viper.

Well done Aaron. I liked that answer!

I don't tell people that I have a Viper... If the topic comes up, I'll just say my sports car. If they aren't into cars, they won't ask me what kind.

Same here. I can count on one hand the amount of people that I have told I have a Viper. And those people were people I met that also owned Vipers! Heck I have family that does not know I have the car! :lmao:

Most times I say I drive a 1990 Dodge Diesel Ram with redneck stacks. :D

I need someone to like me for me, not my car. She can find out about it some day later like after we are married! LOL

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Robert,

Thanks Man!! I'm picking up some California created beer for one of our VOI parking lot parties.

Regards,
Aaron

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HMMMM The only genuinely happy girl in that picture is the one with her hand on someone elses knee.:omg: And just what kind of girls do you have in Miami?

Don't leave the ******* the left with the grey sides on her dress out.

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats similar to what I do, but the difference is that I don't even tell them its a sports car. I just say I own a Dodge. That quickly ends that subject quickly.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..... Seeing this thread title over and over has me thinking it should be "Vipers and Girls..." but "Exotics and Girls...".... their all clueless about it.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Injectthevenom and Mopar Boy,

I believe Languanitas and a few other NorCal brews will go over big in our parking lot discussions. I don't think we need to make any formal arrangements, just look for me and we'll crack open some wobbly pops and enjoy.

Also, if we get to choose our favorite from KDR83's life, I'm particular to the lady in the pink dress.

Regards,
Aaron

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughter made an interesting comment last week: She prefers our Cobra AC to the Viper "because it's so much sexier."

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..... Seeing this thread title over and over has me thinking it should be "Vipers and Girls..." but "Exotics and Girls...".... their all clueless about it.

Speak for someone else!! Not all women are clueless!!:hit:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beyond the few who know/love cars... Rare cars are just eye candy to the ladys. Only an idiot thinks cars pick-up chicks. Sorry guys, you have to talk them into the sack..lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper