Vipers and Girls...

Powerstick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, not Viper comments, but since I bought my 2012 Challenger R/T, I've had lots of drivers give me thumbs-up, & one lady pulled up alongside me while leaving a restaurant (we were both waiting for traffic) & she says "nice car!" & that was that - so she noticed. Back in 1985 I owned a really nice all original '73 Cuda 340 & had it at a local car show & this beautiful blonde was there just drooling over it telling her friends that she just loves Cudas. I was just getting ready to leave with a couple of other friends & their cars - we were going to do some cruising for the evening & she sees me get into the car & leans in the passenger window & asks if she can go with me? Short story even shorter, her girlfriends talked her out of it because I was a "stranger." So there ARE chicks out there that DO dig our cars, I think it's just rare to run into the right ones. Vipers? Yeah, people DO dig Vipers!

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
right kind of girl

I find it funny that when girls find out that I own a Viper they give me crap about it, saying it's showy or uncomfortable or why do I need a car like that but always jump at the chance to ride in it. The last two weekends I met girls through friends that I enjoyed talking to, both times they tried to poke fun at me about owning a Viper but also both times they wanted to go for a ride, one even just wanted to sit in it, unfortunately neither got their wish but just funny how that works.

I won't lie, it is showy but that's not why I got it :)
You must be registered for see images

When I saw this post I had to comment.
As a woman who owns and drives her viper, I think a thread is required for all the hilarious comments I receive from both men and women.
All are positive! From "will you marry me,?" Hitch hiking, "I don't care where you are going, just take me," to or men following me in the store just to ask, " is that your viper out there?"

All of the above is due to my passion for fast cars and meeting the love of my life not just giving me a ride in his Gen I, but asking me if I want to drive it our first weekend together.
Now that's love at first bite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 117

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wet banana your way

Women are different animals when it comes to cars(there are exceptions). My wife likes it, my Mom said "it's blue" and my 15m old daughter just says Ooh when the garage door is open. As far as any outside my family, I think they could take it or leave it. Most say it's "pretty" but really don't understand what they are looking at anyway. The women that actually understand what they are looking at are few and far between, and frankly I haven't stumbled into one yet.

You have now tripped ! L

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
getting deep

The Viper or similar car is a threat and competition to them. They dont like that. Unless you buy them one, then its ok.......

This is getting deep here!

I never knew I needed a job and have money in order to buy MY OWN
VIPER. I am sorry that you will only be able to see the back plate.
An epiphany!
Lol.
Naughty

Last edited:

redrichard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
The Queen of the local Columbus day parade, didn't mind the light rain.

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife loves my Viper because she is always cold and the car is like an oven so she is happy. Most of the time she is in the car she sleeps. Couple times on canyon drives I had to hold her so she would not go flying around :rolaugh:

Perhaps modifying the exhaust with no cats may keep her bright eye and bushy tail.

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last GF liked my Viper until she went on a few cruises around town with me in it. She HATED the attention I got in it ... then started saying TONS of negative stuff about it , like it was too flashy and a waste of a lot of money. HAHAHA ... oh well ;) , another reason I am glad I got rid of her ---

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last GF liked my Viper until she went on a few cruises around town with me in it. She HATED the attention I got in it ... then started saying TONS of negative stuff about it , like it was too flashy and a waste of a lot of money. HAHAHA ... oh well ;) , another reason I am glad I got rid of her ---

Keep looking, my wife sneaks out and drives my viper, when I have one, or the prowler when she gets a chance.

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funny thing is the girlfriend I had before this last one was jealous of the car too ... she drove by my house and texted me " I thought only guys with small ***** drive cars like that " . I meet all the quality girls ;) HAHAHA ... she drives a Buick Grand National , and doesnt even know how to put air in her tires ---

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beyond the few who know/love cars... Rare cars are just eye candy to the ladys. Only an idiot thinks cars pick-up chicks. Sorry guys, you have to talk them into the sack..lol.

I have to call BS on this one.

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm speachless!

Love your car by the way. I bet the guys are speechless when you blow by them!!
Thank you Sybil.
I would like to thank all the men who are open minded and appreciate the many unrecognized woman which still exist. Just as good faithful fun men are out there too.
As a young girl you would find this 5 foot 2 inch blond adjusting her Holly,
I always had a play car. When my present day fiancé had asked me out on a date at first, it appeared to revolve around his viper. (Yes he has one too,) after about 9 months to a year. I said yes .
It was important for me that he knew I liked him for him.
A year and half later. We have never been apart. No one is perfect, but were perfect for each other.
We hope to acquire our third viper after the 2013.
Just a thought for site.
VMatch.com...lol

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Sybil.
I would like to thank all the men who are open minded and appreciate the many unrecognized woman which still exist. Just as good faithful fun men are out there too.
I always had a play car. When my present day fiancé had asked me out on a date at first, it appeared to revolve around his viper. (Yes he has one too,) after about 9 months to a year. I said yes .
A year and half later. We have never been apart. No one is perfect, but were perfect for each other.
Just a thought for site.
VMatch.com...lol
Very nice. 3 Vipers? Now that is cool!!! Going for a gen 5?

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wifey never understood why I liked the viper and have stayed with it. We had 911 turbo, Ferrari and I even played with a hand full of German cars. She always liked the looked but hated the sound. So I took her out one day and went WOT. While screaming at me to stop I keept the snake on boil until I hit about 190. After I slowed Down to 80-ish she started to tell me what a ******* I am. Then she told me I go the speed limit and stop being a ass. I smiled and said we are doing 85. I could see the light go off in her head....She then "got it".

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wifey never understood why I liked the viper and have stayed with it. We had 911 turbo, Ferrari and I even played with a hand full of German cars. She always liked the looked but hated the sound. So I took her out one day and went WOT. While screaming at me to stop I keept the snake on boil until I hit about 190. After I slowed Down to 80-ish she started to tell me what a ******* I am. Then she told me I go the speed limit and stop being a ass. I smiled and said we are doing 85. I could see the light go off in her head....She then "got it".

I'm so sorry. I can't stop laughing! That's a great story!!!!!!!!!
85mph after the white lines become one???? Rofl!

I would turn to my (fiancé) jimmy after, and ask? Is that the best you could push it?
Lol

I'm still laughing!
Thanks. Made my morning!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Sybil.
Just a thought for site.
VMatch.com...lol

Aw shucks you made me break out the Kleenex on this one :D That's what I keep hoping will happen to me some day. Let me know when the big event is going to take place I'm going to see if I can find some more burried old socks with money in the backyard :2tu:

You guys SO deserve what you are shooting for!

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Sybil.
Just a thought for site.
VMatch.com...lol

Aw shucks you made me break out the Kleenex on this one :D That's what I keep hoping will happen to me some day. Let me know when the big event is going to take place I'm going to see if I can find some more burried old socks with money in the backyard :2tu:

You guys SO deserve what you are shooting for!

Willem,

Our wedding would be missing something very special without you there.
The wedding is to be in October of 2013.
You can look at it as a preVOI13 exclusive. Lol

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willem,

Our wedding would be missing something very special without you there.
The wedding is to be in October of 2013.
You can look at it as a preVOI13 exclusive. Lol

You mean a VOI 13 prequel because I has a feeling that an enormous amount of Vipers will be attending :D I have a few gift ideas in mind that need to be investigated for feasibility.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper