VOI cruise from Dallas area

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a group cruise leaving Dallas area for VOI? If so, what day? I fly back to Texas Monday morning and will miss the cruise with the Mid-South group so I wanted to see if I could join in with you guys depending on what do you all will be leaving. Let me know what you guys have planned.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading out tomorrow before sunrise with the intent of getting through Dallas before rush hour. Running I20 most of the way with a detour on Wednesday morning up to the Tail of the Dragon for 1/2 day, then on to Concord.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be leaving from Tyler before daylight on tuesday. Flatblack, when are you planning on leaving? I plan on being through shreveport before daylight also or close to it.

OP
OP
F

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey net, hopefully I'll have my car out of the shop by this afternoon. The shop is taking way too long on the car. It should've been done last week. I'm sure by late this afternoon I'll know when it will be done. If its done today, then I'll plan on meeting up with you along i20 in Shreveport. I live just 1/2 mile off i20. I'll send you a PM with my phone #. Maybe we can meet up in the morning

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62