Hellooooo from VOI12!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what a day! WHAT A DAY! and it's only the first!

So me and Mark were up and out early at 8:30 to hit the road and meet up with the PA crew. What an awesome, awesome bunch! We had 6 Vipers, ALL of them gen I and II's! Just cruising down these amazing highways and Mark's car even managed 18 miles to the gallon! We missed out on the Ohio bunch but we did make it to Charlotte around 5 PM. The goodie bags are amazing, the hotels are flooded with Vipers, and the gen V...please do not judge the car in photos! I will take a ton of pics tomorrow but please take the time to see the car for yourself! It is breathtaking if you haven't seen it already, seriously!

Oh and someone put those two GTS-R's somewhere safe cause I will not leave this state without the Oreca Daytona #91 and the new SRT Forza #91, when I saw them parked next to each other...oh man did my heart start racin'! :D

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree that they do look better in person, had to calm down my heart too.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics...the NC and VA Vipers will be there around 2 today. The top is off my RT/10, the trunk is packed (literally), and I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave