Just got my Viper>>>>

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, new owner here, i just got my new to me viper, it's a 2006 slate gray convertible and has the "H" wheels, I absolutely love the car it's been my dream car since the first model came out in 1993, I ve alway s liked and had sport cars, i ve had saleens, viper rams, evo's, camaros, trans am's ,gto's, but always wanted the viper, and tried to buy one in 4 different occasions w/o luck, finally found this one and was able to grab it, right now i'm enjoying it almost everyday, but i'll give it some rest once my srt8 jeep is ready for use, especially with winter coming up, any way i just joined the club and i hope to get to know some of the people here which seem to be a good crowd!!!:D
You must be registered for see images attach
That's my daughter in fron of my cars!!!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to the VCA. Make sure all the wheels are pointed in the same direction before you jump on the gas. :D

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Allan, yes i have a garage, i had just washed them that day and had parked them side by side, the viper is in agarage and almost never sees rain!!!, @life is good, yes thanks for the advice!!!!

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys, @345's i saw your car at the texas mile on march 2011 i think, that's when the A.R.T. car ran 239mph. it sounded really good!!

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA. Lots of great info to be had on here. My wife rolls an SRT8 JGC. She loves suprising people who have no idea what that jeep can do from a dig. Enjoy your new viper and be careful until you learn that snake. It can and will bite if not respected.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, looks good. Hopefully it was worth the wait. Some people buy their dream car and it turns out it really wasn't. I never under stood them. I hope you love it.

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS on your new dream car and WELCOME to a GREAT place to hang out.

So what part of the Carolina's are you from if you don't mind me asking??

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks torquemonster , i really love my jeep too, and surprising people when i go from a dig:drive:, Jeebs; Ohh yes i'm loving it every minute, still learning how not to crash it, hhehe, street serpent im in greenville south carolina.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...any way i just joined the club and i hope to get to know some of the people here which seem to be a good crowd!!!:D

Trust me in this case everything is what it seems instead of the other way around :2tu: You just missed a VOI so you need to make sure that the 2014 calendar is blocked somewhere between august and november.

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanksvpower01, and inject the venom, yes i missed by a couple of days, i was thinking of going to the M&G but decided not to because i didnot wanted to "crash" the M&G until i was already a member, i'm looking forward to the next voi, and i'm sad i missed this one, it was about 1 1/2 hrs away from my house...

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome combination you have there I must say. Waaaay faster than all those Yellow and Red ones you see running around all over the place too....:drive:

Congrats and be safe!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanksvpower01, and inject the venom, yes i missed by a couple of days, i was thinking of going to the M&G but decided not to because i didnot wanted to "crash" the M&G until i was already a member, i'm looking forward to the next voi, and i'm sad i missed this one, it was about 1 1/2 hrs away from my house...

Crashing the M&G would totally have not been a problem you see we are a spontaneous and welcoming bunch of guys and girls, the more the merrier!

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks fast and loud, i see you have the fastest color too.. ;), thanks also inject the venom, i wish i had gone, i just thought it for too long, and when you think something too much you just don't do it......:rolleyes:

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks torquemonster , i really love my jeep too, and surprising people when i go from a dig:drive:, Jeebs; Ohh yes i'm loving it every minute, still learning how not to crash it, hhehe, street serpent im in greenville south carolina.

Cool,Anderson here.....Hit me up sometime if you wanna take a mountain ride with me and few other Mopar friends.

Again,CONGRATS on that SWEET Viper.........

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the viper. I think you have a pretty rare color. That was my first choice but they are very hard to come by. I ended up buying black.

I'm moving to Charleston, SC at the end of Jan next year, we should try to meet up for a ride.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you finally have a Viper! Truly an easy car to love.

Where are you located?

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CEJ im in greenville SC., i have a friend that lives in wake forest , and i went one time to the cars and coffee up there in my jeep, but it rained...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wonderful color and not many made in Graphite in 06. Always fun to get your first Viper and really special when it is one you rarely will see like it.

Join the VCA and become another Brother of the Snake !!!