VOI12 Rocked!

KSteve96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey KCVCA,

Just wanted to say Jennifer and I had an awesome time at VOI12! Saturday's weather could have been better, but we were able to make up for it on Sunday. The only bad thing that happened to me was the fact I lost to my wife on the drag strip!!! ***! :omg:

Both in 300's.... Jennifer ran ET 13.336 at 109.72 MPH; her R/T was .011!!! Steve ran ET 13.439 at 109.26 MPH; R/T .252. Not so impressive Steve! At least I was not the only husband to loose this weekend to his wife! :headbang: I won't mention any names though....

Thank you KCVCA for your hospitality and the warm welcoming feelings you gave to two members that have not hung out so much in the past... Seriously, we could not have asked for a better group of people to hang around! You guys rock!

Regards,
Steve & Jennifer Karoutzos

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heh, Steve I was asleep at the wheel too. Ran a 13.2 at 111 mph , but my reaction time was right at .100. Was trying to watch and when I finally got up there I realized it was a bunch faster than what I had run in the past. So how long has your wife been beating you, ha,ha???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saramartin90