Searching for a solid SSG 2008 Coupe, among other colors...

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, things are finally complete in regards to my 2006 Coupe accident, so it's time to start looking for my next Viper.

I had many color and stripe options in mind, particularly before I went to VOI. After seeing nearly every color combo, I've narrowed it down considerably. I'm only looking for a Gen IV coupe at this point. I'd really, really prefer a solid Snake Skin Green coupe. I'd also consider a solid 09 white coupe, solid GTS Blue or blue/silver coupe for the right price/mods/scenario. Lastly, I would consider a solid red coupe too.

I know I'm really limiting my options, but my driving season in almost over in Maryland, so I basically have until spring. I'm hoping to find a nice, gently modded car in the colors above that someone might be trading in on a Gen V, or some other scenario.

Help me spread the word, and shoot me a PM if you have any leads...can't wait to be back:drive:

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your search!! Too bad you need a coupe. ;)

Believe me...I've tried to talk myself into a Vert with the Lemke hardtop, but I just love the coupe rear too much. I'd need a killer deal on a Vert to buy the Vipair coupe rear, Lemke hardtop and paint and not be waaayyy over my head

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your search. Someone left a card on mine looking to buy but probably be awhile before I'm ready to let go...
If ever  my 

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your search. Someone left a card on mine looking to buy but probably be awhile before I'm ready to let go...
If ever  my 

Ha! That was me actually. Your's was the only solid green coupe with black interior that I saw at VOI.

If you decide to sell in the near future, you now know where to reach me if you don't still have my business card. You know you loved that Gen V... :)

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
interested in an 06 Solid red coupe?
i think you saw my thread

It's a great looking car for sure, but after two Gen IIIs, I think it's time to move on to a Gen IV. You will have ZERO problems selling your car with miles, condition and wheels.

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a Solid 08 SSG ACR on Autotrader with Motin adjustable shocks. It has been for sale for a few months.

cerveza v10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With the winter ahead and the gen 5 coming out.....The ball is in your court! Take your
time and get exactly what you want..... its a buyers market right now! Good luck!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if you decide you like a 2009 SSG / black stripes with the factory Aero package, let me know.....with 2,800 miles.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if you decide you like a 2009 SSG / black stripes with the factory Aero package, let me know.....with 2,800 miles.

Damn! I loved your car. I spoke to you in the parking lot after coming from ******* Barrel the first 20 mins we were there. I was chatting with Marco at the time. I got many pics cause its not too often you see polished wheels on a near ACR! I loved the 06 stripes too

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats weird. I thought it was SSG 1st, VBB 2nd, and VVO 3rd. Were the hell did the white or red come from lol?

Well, you were right. But I had to distinguish between colors I liked versus colors I could see myself owning...hence the change

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Im glad to see SSG at the top. Its at the top of my list too with VBB right on her heels. Now if we can just get your wifey to love the SSG as much as us.

Well, you were right. But I had to distinguish between colors I liked versus colors I could see myself owning...hence the change

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the winter ahead and the gen 5 coming out.....The ball is in your court! Take your
time and get exactly what you want..... its a buyers market right now! Good luck!

Ryan
this fact is your friend in finding what you want. Good luck.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got your situation sorted. I hate dealing with insurance, and it's sad to see such a nice car ruined. Hope you find yourself another great project to make us all jealous with.

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck hank. I know its tuff being carless!!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled on the east coast for you!!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got your situation sorted. I hate dealing with insurance, and it's sad to see such a nice car ruined. Hope you find yourself another great project to make us all jealous with.

Thanks!

I know it makes the most sense to wait till winter and for people to start unloading for Gen V's, but this is killing me missing these Fall driving days!

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!

I know it makes the most sense to wait till winter and for people to start unloading for Gen V's, but this is killing me missing these Fall driving days!
Tell me about it! I've been without my car since June (different circumstances than your situation, but still!). Fall in FL consists of highs in the upper 80s currently with little humidty though, haha.

I can't wait to see what you do with an SSG.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss