Received Viper Magazine, but didn't order and not VCA member yet?

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got the Jul/Aug issue of Viper Magazine in the mail today. I'm not a VCA member though, and did not subscribe to the magazine. Is this normal?

(btw, I do plan to join VCA)

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not normal, but someone may have gifted you that subscription. It's not cheap, either, about 5 times the cost of a typical car magazine.

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not normal and you are being unjustly enriched ( transaltion: you did not pay for it). Please donate the value of the magazine to a local charity. LOL. If you own a Viper, you should join the VCA. You will like it. It's a bargain.
I got the Jul/Aug issue of Viper Magazine in the mail today. I'm not a VCA member though, and did not subscribe to the magazine. Is this normal?

(btw, I do plan to join VCA)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you recently buy a new Viper by any chance? There are a few new 2010s still around. If you did, a free subscription came with it and that would expalin your magazine.

OP
OP
T

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bobpantax, yes I did, and you are correct. :)

Big thanks to Venomiss for taking the initiative to research the issue and contact me with answers earlier this week. Very much appreciated! :)

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also with your new Viper you might receive a paid day at the SRT Experience. Get to drive all the SRT vehicles (except Viper) on road courses and salom. Pretty cool event.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Great avitar Tattooed.:2tu: Put something Viper-ish in it and they'll let you keep it.:usa:

OP
OP
T

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the 411, Lee and shooter! :) I'll photoshop something cool tonight.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to kill my mailman if he does not present me with my new Viper Magazine as fast as possible :rant:

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I joined VCA and never got a single issue of the magazine. So you are one up on me.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard of "going postal" but I think you got it reversed... he is supposed to kill YOU. And read yer magazines. :omg:

Don't you read the news :dunno: I am going to go postal on the postal guy then post him to his wife in small postal packages piece by piece :devteeth:

V

Venomiss

I joined VCA and never got a single issue of the magazine. So you are one up on me.

Please write to [email protected] directly with your name.

We can tell you when and what address the Viper Magazines were sent out to.
The Viper Magazines are sent out to whatever address is listed in
your VCA Membership Portal.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey maybe you will also get the current issue where they mistakingly show the Viper ahead of the Corvette on the front cover, at least for a few seconds anyway. Hopefully next year it will take the limelight away from GM and Ferrari. It is an excellent magazine overall.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey maybe you will also get the current issue where they mistakingly show the Viper ahead of the Corvette on the front cover.

Pardon my confusedness but that is exactly the way it it supposed to be :dunno:? I got this one in the mail today and immediately after he put it in our mailbox I set fire to the postal guy's pants :devgrin:

OP
OP
T

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just checked the forum ... guess I'm a bit late for the meeting. :(