7500 RPM Viper Engines with BBG Comp-R G4 Cylinder Heads

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... Our competition HRB kit also comes with a modified Viper master cylinder and an adjustable pedal adjustment option. I'll post more pictures shortly to show all the components that make-up our Kit..

Toddy Gomez

What is the pricing on your HRB kit? Pictures would be great when you have time. Thanks.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the pricing on your HRB kit? Pictures would be great when you have time. Thanks.

Working on pricng and a new thread as we speak.. And yes I have fitments for all generations of Viper including G5.

Thnx,
BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd,

Does your clutch kit reduce pedal travel for the Gen IIIs? Is this a race setup only or is it very streetable?

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Here's a peak at our New BBG "Ultra Lightweight" Viper 7.25" Triple Disc Race Clutch Kit (ALMS Viper GTS-R Inspired) that's now avalible for your Track Snake..! Our Assault Weapon triple disc kits are made to fit Gen 5, 4 Vipers and Gen 3 Competition Coupes along with our fully adjustable HRB slave cylinder kits. Easier pedal action than our competitors, puck style design for smooth engagement and heat dissipation, .130 thick metallic friction discs for longevity and our 8 rivet orbital steel alloy hub design to handle the 1300 ft/lb torque rating. Severe duty to get the job done.!

I show you our clutch kit because it's the perfect application for these full race high reving / high horse power Viper engines that are being built to dominate next years race season. We realized the need of a high qualty solution for Viper race cars, that's why we made the investment in R&D to produce a new clutch kit.

Mopar J-Tec and Motec compatible.. Please feel free to give me a call for details and to discuss your application.

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

(BBG Assault Weapon 7.25" Triple Disc Viper Race Clutch Kit)

Todd,

Does your clutch kit reduce pedal travel for the Gen IIIs? Is this a race setup only or is it very streetable?

Viperbilliam,

Our BBG 7.25" triple disc clutch kits are for full race competition only (G5 / G4 / G3 Track Viper's). Short pedal modulation and to light weight on the rotating mass to be effective on the street (stop and go).. Now our ACR-X clutch kits in street / track spec would be my recommendation for Viper's being driven on public roads. With only a 10% increase in pedal effort along with a bit shorter performance pedal modulation for quicker shifting, along with 25% less rotating mass for quicker engine revs and decels which will really change the feel of your Viper's driving characteristics. Dual disc for maximum HP and TRQ capacity to boot..

Hope this answers your questions and feel free to contact me directly for any application, fitment or pricing questions you may have (916) 505-9026..

Thnx,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

= DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:

spartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any updated clips/videos of these in action on shandons gen3 hybrid