RSI TWIN TURBO PACKAGES!!! Now available at A&C PERFORMANCE!!!

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[h=2]
icon1.png
RSI TWIN TURBO PACKAGES!!! Now available at A&C PERFORMANCE!!![/h]
A&C Performance is proud to announce that we will be the West Coast distributor and installation center for RSI's well known Viper Twin Turbo Kits.

As all know on here, reputation is important. The Viper community knows that A&C Performance delivers as promised. I take careful consideration when doing any type of joint ventures. Taking two competent, well equipped shops, and "joining forces", just seemed like a smart decision that the whole Viper community can benefit from.

Will over at Racing Solutions has been overwhelmed with the response of their remodeled twin turbo kits and reached out to me to assist with the West Coast Region. We see eye to eye with regards to Vipers, Business, and he's a true enthusiast as well. He is great people as are their products.

As many know, our standards here at A&C Performance are of the highest and we do everything in house. So if twin turbo power is in your future. It is now on the menu at our facility.

All tuning will be in house and properly setup for all of our 91 octane fuel. Whether your looking for the entry level twin turbo kit or some additional upgrades, we have you covered.

RSI Twin Turbo "Street" Kit for the Gen 2 Dodge Viper

---$11,995.00---

Included in this system:

Precision 6266 CEA - Journal Bearing Turbos
RSI 304 Stainless Up Pipes
RSI 3” 304 Stainless Downpipes
RSI Silicone Turbo to Intercooler Pipe
RSI Front Mount Intercooler
RSI Aluminum Intake Pipes
RSI 304 Stainless Dump tubes
Tial Q Blow off Valves
Precision 46mm or Tial MV-R Wastegates
Oil line kit with fittings and Scavenge pump
All Necessary Black Silicone Couplers and Clamps
Turbo Mount K&N Filters
All Pipes come standard with Black Ceramic (Hotside) and Black Textured Powercoat (Cool Side)

RSI Stage 2 Fuel System
- RSI Billet Triple Pump Hanger
- Twin Walbro 255s
- RSI Stage 2 Line Kit
- RSI Billet Fuel Rails
- RSI Injectors (Modified EV14)

Tuning Kit
SCT Handheld
Mopar 2 Bar Map Sensor
Custom Tuning Included

This kit is easy to install and comes complete with everything that you need for installation.

Stage 2 upgrade $599
Includes adjustable boost controller and different wastegate springs

Stage 3 upgrade $2495
Includes 6766 Turbos
Larger more efficient Front Mount Intercooler

RSI and it's East Coast Distributor share the same $1500.00 Installation cost for the base kit. We at A&C Performance will also be honoring this price. It will also include the tuning as well.

Todd Abrams
A&C Performance
[email protected]

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd
Good price for sure, what's the the HP numbers on stock internals or build motor.
Thanks

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will has seen some great numbers. Expect 700 whp and 700 rwtq on a stock gen3. Depending on fuel and car, maybe a bit less. I think we can definitely make more, but even though I check plugs between pulls to assure everything is happy, we have to consider the quality of the stock gen3 pistons and rods.

On a built motor with some massaging by me :), I am sure we will see 800+ on the base ktis, and between 900-1000rwhp with mountains of torque on a built engine.

Todd

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gen4 requires a standalone. Motec or Pectel. Another option very soon will be the AEM Infinity.

Motec and Pectel and very expensive.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like a great deal Todd. If I hadn't gone with the N/A build, this would've been top of my radar.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Todd, I'm now planning on getting a Gen V. What are your toughts on being able to add this set-up to the new model ? Should this be similar to the Gen IV set-up or different ?

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It will be very similiar to the gen 4 setup. It will need standalone engine management, and i think the new viper has the flatform all laid out. We have very high expectations on the Gen V viper

Todd